busybee

busybee

Experienced
Jul 5, 2023
Everyone around me always says the exact right thing to put me in a state of 'paralyses' where I can't even leave the bed anymore.
It is like they sense what will drain my energy the most effective way.
Why can't people pretend I don't exist so I can go and get shit done.
When I need them they ignore me but when I manage to do anything they all swarm around me and put me down ad then I cannot do anything at all anymore.

Makes me feel like I am at fault. I am clean from SH but I really want to. I should feel bad for letting everyone down but I can't feel so I should at least be in pain to feel bad in some way for what I have done.

• Hugs
Reactions: LonelyKitten, Praestat_Mori and アホペンギン
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
Yeah, people make depression a lot worse than it should be. They intend to help you but all it does is push you down deeper even more. And they do it constantly! They don't ever learn, then act so ignorant and tell us the same things that they have told us before, assuming it will help us in any way. Its an endless cycle. I hope you'll feel better soon and I send you lots of strength.

• Hugs
Reactions: busybee
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I find it dreadful how other people can very easily just make existing even worse, it must be awful having to put up with people like that.

Reactions: busybee