CTB Dream

CTB Dream

Injury damage disabl hard talk no argu make fun et
Sep 17, 2022
Life cruel wrong Nothing work, human keep hurt each hurt animal everyday endless suffer people silent. This noy only criminal type people even normsl type ,tell example war see people die front some people trauma some people pretend nothing keep prolife keep use misery make advantage money etc. Everyday see around world family cry friend cry all human cry suffering nobody care, keep move nothing happen. Say wheel life wheel life run over poor suffering, one suffer die pain nobody care noting happen all pretend life nice. Real terrible humanity

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Tiny Little Tree, Someone123, Install-Gentoo and 4 others
On Replay

On Replay

What a day What a day
Sep 23, 2022
Life cruel wrong Nothing work, human keep hurt each hurt animal everyday endless suffer people silent. This noy only criminal type people even normsl type ,tell example war see people die front some people trauma some people pretend nothing keep prolife keep use misery make advantage money etc. Everyday see around world family cry friend cry all human cry suffering nobody care, keep move nothing happen. Say wheel life wheel life run over poor suffering, one suffer die pain nobody care noting happen all pretend life nice. Real terrible humanity
Life is awful. The pain people have to go through … while everyone else pretends (or maybe not) that's is okay. What about everyone else ? No one asked to be here , yet more than not people are suffering. And those suffering are expected to shut up and take it. Because if "some have it all together than it's possible for everyone else" Fuck that. Bullshit. Some are set up to win and some are Fucked over from the start

• Hugs
Reactions: Astral Storm, CTB Dream, Dead Meat and 1 other person
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
Yes, I know what you mean. It can become crushing when you think about all the living beings out there suffering. Honestly, I think it gets to everyone at certain times. We just try to distract ourselves in order to keep treading water ourselves.

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream and Dead Meat
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Life is just endless suffering and misery that will continue to be experienced as long as life exists. It's depressing how people continue to procreate and bring humans into this world that will have to endure all this pain.

If one was never born then this would prevent a lifetime of negative emotions and experiences. It can never be beneficial bringing someone into this world as we were all perfectly fine not existing until we were brought here. All the problems started when life began. And yet so many people still continue to deny all of the suffering in this world and live under delusional beliefs as the reality is too harsh for them to deal with. Death is the only relief.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Astral Storm and CTB Dream
Install-Gentoo

Install-Gentoo

Aug 23, 2022
I know exactly what you mean. People will do something and hurt another person, but then they pretend it didn't happen. It makes me sick and angry.

• Love
Reactions: Astral Storm and CTB Dream
L

lionetta12

Just a random person
Aug 5, 2022
It really upset me that all my issues and suffering stems from people harassing me, using me and abusing me constantly non-stop. They pretend like there's no problem with it and that this is fine, like nothing ever happened. But continues throughout to bother me. I keep to myself on purpose now, I stay away from most people I know and everyone I'm related to and I tell them to leave me alone and back off. I don't do anything, I don't bother anyone, but yet people find it fun to bother me and abuse me for no reason when I am not doing anything and only want peace. This world sucks.
If I confront my abusers and tell them to stop, they pretend like they never ever did that, despite having photo, video, texts and voice recordings as proof. I don't know why people bother trying to gaslight and play stupid when there's evidence and when they even abuse you infront of others.

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream