Amidaa

Amidaa

How come we are brought here to just suffer
Aug 14, 2023
No matter how nice or how you treat other people in irl or online our true nature will always show. like even when you never have said anything mean or treat them bad ones they will just call you names and judge you by your ways of talking or how you use your pfp ( online at least ) it just make me sad and i don't know why most people are like this.
i just think this place and most people are so bitter thats why they just go for the easy route and go for hate and judge other without thinking or say stuff without thinking.
they say you can be yourself you can be open and i start to believe it, but today proved me wrong again. it is just so tiring this place i just can't i wanna go but i sadly have some stuff to settle before i want to go and get my peace. ig i'm a piece of shit and a weird person a low life that just should be gone already, i dunno how long i can keep up before i have settle the stuff but i really want to go i.. i just can't keep it up for long anymore just tired of all. and i just can't be like them i just can't be mean or a piece of shit like i should treat them but i just can't why why why can't i be like them. just gonna go to bed and cry my self to sleep ig.

Sorry for the rent din't mean to be a bother to anyone.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Sprite_Geist, Freyja13, binturong and 6 others
Lost_my_soul

Lost_my_soul

No one will help you unless it benefits them
Sep 13, 2023
You know what I stopped giving a shit about people, never tried convincing anyone to stay, so now I'm mostly alone lol...

• Love
Reactions: Amidaa and Lostandlooking
cherrypiegonnadie

cherrypiegonnadie

Speed up with my eyes closed.
Sep 26, 2023
Is it okay to ask what happened today? I'd like to know but it's totally fine if you dont want to talk about or remind urself of.

And yes, i truly feel this on a deep level.
like the entirety of my life I've always met people with nothing but an amount of acceptance and kindness that I'd feel comfortable with too and it's just soo hard for most people out there to reflect that. I do Not understand. I think it's the lack of empathy or emotional intelligence, something that is ofcourse genetics but also something they should start to develop in childhood. But kids mainly learn by watching and what is being lived in front of them. I think it's a generational curse, probably even partly evelutionary but in this day and age there is in my humble opinion no need anymore to be unempathic. Many people are not even aware of the fact that they are being a certain way and how it may effect others. It's especially bad when they are people in powerful and authoritarian positions like teachers, bosses and ofcourse parents.
I was bullied and multiple teachers have been the initiators. Simply because i was different, behaved in a different way than my peers. I was a literal child, not even behaving badly and it was reason enough.
I've experienced this treatment from kindergarden til now and I'm 22. It is insane and unfathomable to me how simply saying things in a different tone, with a slightly different body language and slightly other reactions is enough to make people grade a normal statement as likable or uncanny (i am neurodivergent) and thus reacting to it with kindness or just absolute rejection. Why go out of your way to make someone feel bad for simply being.

I dont know if this matches what you were actually talking about but your thread just really got me going. What I'm trying to say is i deeply understand this feeling. It makes me want to rip my eyes out.

• Love
Reactions: Freyja13, Amidaa and Lostandlooking
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I'm not even surprised that those people are acting in such a way, it's dreadful how people are so unnecessarily cruel, humans truly are the worst species to me.

• Love
Reactions: Amidaa and myusername890
avaruus

avaruus

loser · gone very soon
Aug 17, 2022
People are mean. The frustating thing is that things don't HAVE TO be this way, people don't HAVE TO be mean, but they just are, they choose it.
Imagne that you had an option to feed a stray kitten but you choose not to, that's what society basically is.
I wish i could change the world.

Anyways, your ranting isn't bothering anyone, hugs ❤️

• Love
Reactions: noname123, Freyja13, Amidaa and 2 others
L

Lostandlooking

In limbo
Jul 23, 2020
It's especially bad when they are people in powerful and authoritarian positions like teachers, bosses and ofcourse parents.
I was bullied and multiple teachers have been the initiators. Simply because i was different, behaved in a different way than my peers. I was a literal child, not even behaving badly and it was reason enough.
I was bullied by teachers as well. I can't wrap my head around it. I'm neurodivergent as well. Despite this I felt things would surely get better as I got older. Worked very hard to fit in. Sadly the trend persisted. And I tend to avoid most people nowadays. A few exceptions here and there though. It seems there are a lot of cruel people. Unable to control themselves, or they're outright sadistic, or just playing the game that matters the most in this society. It's all about power and being better, stronger or louder than someone else. Some of the good people lack empathy and will push a vulnerable person over the edge without even knowing it. Telling them to stop doesn't seem to help. You can't just say stop when something happens that triggers you when other people don't experience that specific trigger or that amount of distress. They won't accept it.

Edit: despite this I still want to treat other people with respect and compassion. Not because it means they will treat me the same way. I still hope so every time though. But in reality it's something I want to do, just because I think it's right.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: Freyja13, Amidaa and cherrypiegonnadie
cherrypiegonnadie

cherrypiegonnadie

Speed up with my eyes closed.
Sep 26, 2023
I was bullied by teachers as well. I can't wrap my head around it. I'm neurodivergent as well. Despite this I felt things would surely get better as I got older. Worked very hard to fit in. Sadly the trend persisted. And I tend to avoid most people nowadays. A few exceptions here and there though. It seems there are a lot of cruel people. Unable to control themselves, or they're outright sadistic, or just playing the game that matters the most in this society. It's all about power and being better, stronger or louder than someone else. Some of the good people lack empathy and will push a vulnerable person over the edge without even knowing it. Telling them to stop doesn't seem to help. You can't just say stop when something happens that triggers you when other people don't experience that specific trigger or that amount of distress. They won't accept it.
This is so true. It amazes me that we have had similar experiences and faced pretty much the same or very similar problems due to being neurodivergent. Its crazy that this seems to be a universal experience for people like us. And it's even more unfathomable that this seems to be a universal reaction to ppl like us. It's like these people are all wired the same way. it's horrible.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Freyja13, Amidaa, myusername890 and 1 other person
Amidaa

Amidaa

How come we are brought here to just suffer
Aug 14, 2023
Is it okay to ask what happened today? I'd like to know but it's totally fine if you dont want to talk about or remind urself of.

And yes, i truly feel this on a deep level.
like the entirety of my life I've always met people with nothing but an amount of acceptance and kindness that I'd feel comfortable with too and it's just soo hard for most people out there to reflect that. I do Not understand. I think it's the lack of empathy or emotional intelligence, something that is ofcourse genetics but also something they should start to develop in childhood. But kids mainly learn by watching and what is being lived in front of them. I think it's a generational curse, probably even partly evelutionary but in this day and age there is in my humble opinion no need anymore to be unempathic. Many people are not even aware of the fact that they are being a certain way and how it may effect others. It's especially bad when they are people in powerful and authoritarian positions like teachers, bosses and ofcourse parents.
I've experienced this treatment from kindergarden til now and I'm 22. It is insane and unfathomable to me how simply saying things in a different tone, with a slightly different body language and slightly other reactions is enough to make people grade a normal statement as likable or uncanny (i am neurodivergent) and thus reacting to it with kindness or just absolute rejection. Why go out of your way to make someone feel bad for simply being.

I dont know if this matches what you were actually talking about but your thread just really got me going. What I'm trying to say is i deeply understand this feeling. It makes me want to rip my eyes out.
it just that yesterday i was in like a server with people and i was lurking for a while but they seem nice and genuine so stoopid me was like hey maybe i can be myself here and start joining talks and be myself but then they start to point out the way how i talk and why i use anime gif and stuff calling me names and stuff and i was already very exhausted from my day at work and other stuff i just wanted to talk and relax with people i thought i can be cool with i was just wrong the one time i just want to be open. thats why now i'm just more afraid to talk or even want to be me

• Love
Reactions: Lostandlooking and Freyja13