M

mirzani

Jul 9, 2023
I hate that people around me trying to convince me how precious this life is. They who have their perfect life, little worries, lots of support can easily say that life is precious. that's the life for them. They can't just said it's going to get better oneday and force me to suffer while they know exactly it never gets better before, how can I believe that it's gonna get better oneday? That's so ignorant.

Reactions: myusername890, Hollowman, gaeulfeels and 2 others
Mr2005

Mr2005

Don't shoot the messenger, give me the gun
Sep 25, 2018
How much do you know about them really? We all have shit, understanding has to work both ways. Of course if people just want to join in the hate parade you've given them a perfect opportunity to do it but really they haven't a clue

abdelrahman

abdelrahman

Jul 9, 2023
How much do you know about them really?
You don't need to know much. Anyone with people in their lives (anything, a friend, a family member, literally anyone, a single person) has no idea what it's like to have nothing

Reactions: myusername890
Mr2005

Mr2005

Sep 25, 2018
You don't need to know much. Anyone with people in their lives (anything, a friend, a family member, literally anyone, a single person) has no idea what it's like to have nothing
Then that includes op or there wouldn't be any people around them telling them anything

abdelrahman

abdelrahman

Jul 9, 2023
Then that includes op or there wouldn't be any people around them telling them anything
I am sorry I was not clear enough. My point is that you don't need to know a lot about people to know how clueless about suffering they are.
In my case, my main problem is that I don't have anyone. So when I talk to anyone about it (therapist, social workers, psychiatrist, people at work) I realize how retarded they are. They lack the experience of suffering, because they have people in their lives.

In OP's case, they could be suffering from something else, that they know the people around them could not fathom.

Reactions: myusername890, Joarga and saddestbunny
Mr2005

Mr2005

Sep 25, 2018
I am sorry I was not clear enough. My point is that you don't need to know a lot about people to know how clueless about suffering they are.
In my case, my main problem is that I don't have anyone. So when I talk to anyone about it (therapist, social workers, psychiatrist, people at work) I realize how retarded they are. They lack the experience of suffering, because they have people in their lives.

In OP's case, they could be suffering from something else, that they know the people around them could not fathom.
Is all relative. I'm suffering right now for coming on in the first place so sorry if I sound even more pissed off than usual

Shaylla1998

Shaylla1998

Jul 9, 2023
There exists a stark contrast between the way we perceive ourselves and how the world perceives us. Personally, I see the imperfections and shortcomings within the reality in which this world tries to exist. I observe the seemingly insignificant nature of our civilization and recognize its limited scope. However, the majority of individuals are consumed by the obligations of their families, taxes, and jobs, leaving them little time to contemplate the grander, unseen aspects of existence that persist eternally beyond their awareness.

Reactions: Hollowman and Mr2005
Unattainable666

Unattainable666

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2023
I hate that people around me trying to convince me how precious this life is. They who have their perfect life, little worries, lots of support can easily say that life is precious. that's the life for them. They can't just said it's going to get better oneday and force me to suffer while they know exactly it never gets better before, how can I believe that it's gonna get better oneday? That's so ignorant.
I agree with you. People just don't get it. Most wouldn't survive what we've been through. They are the weak ones - the ignorant ones.

Reactions: myusername890
Mr2005

Mr2005

Sep 25, 2018
There exists a stark contrast between the way we perceive ourselves and how the world perceives us. Personally, I see the imperfections and shortcomings within the reality in which this world tries to exist. I observe the seemingly insignificant nature of our civilization and recognize its limited scope. However, the majority of individuals are consumed by the obligations of their families, taxes, and jobs, leaving them little time to contemplate the grander, unseen aspects of existence that persist eternally beyond their awareness.
This is true they're too busy to think the key is not to hate them for it. If they know no better they know no better and this is hardly a privilege. Better to just get on and do but once you've dropped out the picture you have time to contemplate it all. Prison offers that though and they rarely come out smelling of roses

M

mirzani

Jul 9, 2023
How much do you know about them really? We all have shit, understanding has to work both ways. Of course if people just want to join in the hate parade you've given them a perfect opportunity to do it but really they haven't a clue
they are family members and really close friend who've known each other my whole life. i know their ups and downs just like them know my ups and downs. they even admitted that misfortune always fallen into me, yet they want me to believe something is gonna improve in the future. they just want me to keep hanging to that hopes. they have know idea how is it to live with constant emotional pain.

yeah, most of the people can't fathom the idea of wanting to go because they dont have enough reason to be gone. I dont say that they are never in the bad situation in their life, but im sure only small portion of them ever in the lowest position of the low, and then their condition somehow improve. luck is arounf them.

Last edited:
Reactions: abdelrahman
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I think that people like that are insensitive, I personally think it's best to not open up to them at all, I cannot stand people who refuse to see suicide as being a valid option and invalidate the cruel reality of this existence, none of us should feel like we are forced to suffer here anyway, we all have our right to die.