Falseunderworld

Falseunderworld

I banish you to the underworld for all eternity
Feb 3, 2023
God, I hate it when people just respond me like" oh you'll be better, look at the bright side""what's the matter? Haven't you always had everything you ever wanted in life? Havent we given you everything you ever needed it? " "look deep inside yourself you'll be fine " "thats how you fix your moods, by participating in life!" When everything else feels fucking worthless

Reactions: Aya&Dazy, kunikuzushi, That's Not Me and 2 others
Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
Toxic positivity is the belief that no matter how dire or difficult a situation is, people should maintain a positive mindset.

• Love
Reactions: kunikuzushi, That's Not Me, WaitingAllMyLife and 1 other person
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I believe that it's not worth talking to people like that. It's sad how so many people are so in denial of the reality of this existence and are so blinded by their delusions. This dismissive and invalidating attitude towards suffering certainly is harmful, and I believe that people like that just make this world a more hellish place. It would likely be different if something happened to them to make them wish to die.

Reactions: That's Not Me, asterisk3, SamTam33 and 1 other person
Falseunderworld

Falseunderworld

I banish you to the underworld for all eternity
Feb 3, 2023
I believe that it's not worth talking to people like that. It's sad how so many people are so in denial of the reality of this existence and are so blinded by their delusions. This dismissive and invalidating attitude towards suffering certainly is harmful, and I believe that people like that just make this world a more hellish place. It would likely be different if something happened to them to make them wish to die.
I live with people like this, so delusional and dismissive of reality i dont really talk to them but they try to talk to me even when i ignore them

U

Unending

Enlightened
Nov 5, 2022
This is hard for me too. It's a big factor in why I keep to myself.