Darkhaven

Darkhaven

All i have left is memories
May 19, 2019
I know this is a very fucked up thing to say, but i can surely think of a couple of people who would see my passing as a kind of victory.
And the most fucked up thing is that they are both in my family: one shares my blood and the other doesn't.
Ctb might put an end to my stupid life but it will, probably, give pleasure to these 2 verms.
Thinking about living a while longer, and try to make the best of life as i can and try to live totally away from these people and just cut connections with them, stop seeing them ever again. All i need is money to get a house of my own: the lottery path only drains my money away; the hardwork way would be okay, if i could get a job...

• Aww..
Reactions: Wayfaerer, TiredOfLife95, Baskol1 and 1 other person
woxihuanni

woxihuanni

Illuminated
Aug 19, 2019
Yeah I know, there is a couple of people who will dance and shit on my grave.

I'm done anyway.

• Aww..
Reactions: Sever, TiredOfLife95, Baskol1 and 1 other person
marconk

marconk

Aug 31, 2019
I know this is a very fucked up thing to say, but i can surely think of a couple of people who would see my passing as a kind of victory.
And the most fucked up thing is that they are both in my family: one shares my blood and the other doesn't.
Ctb might put an end to my stupid life but it will, probably, give pleasure to these 2 verms.
Thinking about living a while longer, and try to make the best of life as i can and try to live totally away from these people and just cut connections with them, stop seeing them ever again. All i need is money to get a house of my own: the lottery path only drains my money away; the hardwork way would be okay, if i could get a job...
I don't know if there are people who will be happy about my death, but I know there are many people who pity me (the "aww I'm so sorry, I'm glad I'm not you" kind) who won't be surprised about it. It's frustrating.
I hope you can still find a job.

Reactions: Baskol1 and Darkhaven
JimFord99

JimFord99

Enlightened
Aug 18, 2019
I know lots of people who will be very happy to see me inside the box down in the hole. No doubt about that.

• Aww..
Reactions: Sever, Darkhaven, CURSED again and 1 other person
TiredOfLife95

TiredOfLife95

Catched the bus, goodbye everyone ❤
Aug 25, 2019
@Darkhaven why would they be happy for your death?

• Aww..
Reactions: Ἡγησίας and Baskol1
Stan

Stan

Factoid Hunter
Aug 29, 2019
Ultimately, you going is your victory, not anyone elses. I would just look at their happiness as collateral damage

Reactions: Baskol1 and woxihuanni
Conflicted Cat

Conflicted Cat

Experienced
May 23, 2019
I understand this. I too lived to spite other people. When and if I'm doing it, I'm doing it because I want to, not because someone else told me to.

Reactions: Baskol1, Darkhaven and Wayfaerer
Wayfaerer

Wayfaerer

JFMSUF
Aug 21, 2019
I don't know anyone personally who would be happy about my suicide but I know there are people out there who would celebrate if they became aware of it. I've never had any enemies in person.

Reactions: Baskol1
woxihuanni

woxihuanni

Illuminated
Aug 19, 2019
I don't know anyone personally who would be happy about my suicide but I know there are people out there who would celebrate if they became aware of it. I've never had any enemies in person.

I have an enemy, but they have never even interacted with me. It is ridiculous. They just want to destroy anyone who might 'steal' pathological control from them.

Reactions: Baskol1
S

Sammybackflip

Aug 28, 2019
Who cares if they are happy. Life will eventually destroy them. And life is short, so their joy and success won't last. Death= peace, you will have it they won't.

Reactions: Élégie, TiredOfLife95, woxihuanni and 1 other person