T

Torao

Forced to exist
Nov 22, 2022
I came clean about my mental health to my family at the beginning of this year. At first, they were like "You're not alone, we'll support you no matter what, just be happy and healthy." and suggested I go to therapy, they did stuff that would cheer me up for a short while.

A few weeks later, they went back to normal as if nothing ever happened and I didn't really care about that and tried to keep moving forward. Recent months have been stressful and rough for me so I talked to my mother about how much I was struggling and she said to my face "What a disappointment you are, why don't you suck it all up and prove you're not a failure?"

What did I expect? It was foolish of me to not ctb in January thinking it would hurt them. I'm a complete mess now, I can't even enjoy anything and I'm irritated all the time, it feels like I'm going to explode at any moment. I hate these emotions, everything became so shitty that I simply want to not exist anymore.

Last edited:
  • Aww..
Reactions: BipolarExpress, O_oreo., Forever Sleep and 1 other person
jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ❤️
Aug 28, 2022
"What a disappointment you are, why don't you suck it all up and prove you're not a failure?"
Wow that's fucking awful. I'm sorry ❤️

I don't want to exist anymore either. My gf is such a hypocrite. She is always critical of almost everything I do and never finds it in herself to be empathetic. I do it for HER. She can be such a bitch 😭

Reactions: AnonymousS
W

woknows

Experienced
Dec 12, 2020
Wow that's fucking awful. I'm sorry ❤️

I don't want to exist anymore either. My gf is such a hypocrite. She is always critical of almost everything I do and never finds it in herself to be empathetic. I do it for HER. She can be such a bitch 😭
Dump her.

• Love
Reactions: jodes2
jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ❤️
Aug 28, 2022
Dump her.
Thanks. I often wish I could, but I'd be homeless :(( I hate this situation. We argue all the time. She says she hates herself and tries to change but in 10 years she's only got worse. She gets it from her mum. I'm not perfect, I shout back. I got that from my mum. I'd rather be single at this point for sure. If I wanted a place of my own I'd either have to move in with my dad who has limited space, or declare myself homeless/sofa-surfing and go on a waiting list for a council home, which being a single male would put me in the lowest priority with ac5-10 year waiting list. Sigh

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It certainly is true that people are hypocritical, many only pretend to care just to make themselves feel better and then they eventually show how they really feel when they lose patience. It's unfortunately the way that many people are and it must had been awful having to deal with people like that.
Communicating with people and sharing how we feel can certainly be a waste of time and can often lead to invalidation of what we go through in life as others cannot experience life the same way as us and ever really understand. I believe that it's better to just keep our feelings to ourselves.
But many people can certainly be insensitive and ignorant, the way that people often behave and act just makes the thought of non existence sound even more appealing to me.