Enlightened
Oct 1, 2020
Tomorrow I'll pay a hit man to kill me

• Wow
  • Hugs
Reactions: gottago222, Pluto, GentleJerk and 2 others
little helpers

little helpers

did I tie the tourniquet on my arm or on my neck?
Dec 14, 2021
Edit: truly fucking sorry. deleted the original comment. I didn't know the full story and thought it was shitposting. OP you got my most sincere apology.

Last edited:
Reactions: GentleJerk
Bone

Bone

Sad Sack
Jul 29, 2021
will you take an anti emetic or no?

• Yay!
Reactions: Unknown21, Yagami, GenesAndEnvironment and 7 others
Chinaski

Chinaski

Arthur Scargill appreciator
Sep 1, 2018
  • Yay!
  • Informative
Reactions: NormaJeane, gottago222, GenesAndEnvironment and 2 others
S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
This doesn't work typically- they take the money and don't do the job because they are risking life in prison or sometimes people are kidnapped and sexually abused, this has been posted about several times before, this is a terrible idea, honestly.

LastLoveLetter

LastLoveLetter

Persephone
Mar 28, 2021
Hi @JustJudah,

I am sorry for the pain and struggling you are going through right now. I know we have already spoken a little about this, but I want to reiterate once again that I care about you. I am sorry for the situation that led you to this point and to contemplating paying a hitman.

I am concerned about you taking dangerous, drastic and impulsive steps to end your life, particularly in such a risky manner that is unlikely to lead to the outcome you desire. I really hope you reconsider this and remember that you have members here who care for you.

I am not trying to dissuade you from exiting and appreciate I can't stop you from doing this. However, I strongly believe that end of life choices ought to be an informed decision in a lucid state (not while drunk and impulsive), and that you deserve far more control and peace if you decide to leave this world. I would hate for you to be harmed, robbed, scammed or far worse.

Please take care and know that you can always share what is on your mind here if you like. There are people here, including myself, who will listen and support you. Sending you love and hugs. :heart:

• Love
Reactions: demuic, GentleJerk, gottago222 and 7 others
Chinaski

Chinaski

Arthur Scargill appreciator
Sep 1, 2018
I actually thought you were not entirely serious with the opening post, if you are serious as replies would suggest l am compelled to urge you not to attempt this, you will be scammed and deserted and will feel worse for the experience, please rethink before handing over money to someone keen to take advantage of your desperation.

• Informative
  • Love
Reactions: eternalpeace, GentleJerk, Noctis and 4 others
Seiba

Seiba

Arcanist
Jun 13, 2021
I actually thought you were not entirely serious with the opening post, if you are serious as replies would suggest l am compelled to urge you not to attempt this, you will be scammed and deserted and will feel worse for the experience, please rethink before handing over money to someone keen to take advantage of your desperation.
He's serious. He's in a similar discord I am and spoke about it. We've generally tried warning him it's not a great idea and can get him beaten or worse if not scammed. Not sure how it will turn out, but will see if he changes his mind or not.

• Informative
Reactions: GentleJerk, little helpers and LastLoveLetter
LastLoveLetter

LastLoveLetter

Persephone
Mar 28, 2021
In the time I've known Judah, yes I do believe he's being serious about this. I cannot elaborate - it is up to him whether he wants to share more about this. He's in a lot of despair.

I'm very worried. I truly hope he gets some rest, has time to step back and reconsiders this idea, because I don't want anything awful to happen to him. I don't want him to be seriously hurt, scammed, deserted or worse.

Reactions: GentleJerk, Seiba, Pluto and 2 others
Pluto

Pluto

Meowing to go out
Dec 27, 2020
The problem with this idea is that it amounts to trusting a random murderous criminal with one's life.

There are many advantages to tried and tested methods, and following in the footsteps of people who genuinely understand and care about our situations.

Reactions: demuic, GentleJerk and little helpers
NormaJeane

NormaJeane

Mar 24, 2021
That seems to be the solution because it is easier to kill someone else than to kill yourself. I saw a TV program about a man who desperately wanted to die and he payed a man to kill him, who beat him to death. It is terrible that people end up in this situation and on a suicide discussion, we should all have the right to euthansia! How can people have children into a world where our pets are treated better than humans?

Reactions: Its like that and Death is beautiful
P

PeacefulTonic

Enlightened
Aug 10, 2021
Wouldn't N be much cheaper and safer than a hit man?

• Love
Reactions: GentleJerk, gottago222, NotSureToEndure and 1 other person
Judah

Judah

Enlightened
Oct 1, 2020
I was hit, I am hurt

• Aww..
  • Hugs
  • Wow
Reactions: demuic, Seiba, GentleJerk and 3 others
Judah

Judah

Enlightened
Oct 1, 2020
I am sorry you have been hurt. How are you injured? Are you currently safe and have you sought medical help?
I'm in the hospital, I got too drunk on the street I've done a lot of things, sorry

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Seiba, PeacefulTonic, little helpers and 3 others
LastLoveLetter

LastLoveLetter

Persephone
Mar 28, 2021
I'm in the hospital, I got too drunk on the street I've done a lot of things, sorry
No need to be sorry. I'm just glad you're at a hospital and I hope you will be alright. I'm sorry this happened and that you are injured. I'm here if there is anything I can do to help.

• Hugs
Reactions: Seiba and Noctis
Judah

Judah

Enlightened
Oct 1, 2020
No need to be sorry. I'm just glad you're at a hospital and I hope you will be alright. I'm sorry this happened and that you are injured. I'm here if there is anything I can do to help.
I'm just too drunk yet, the alcohol made the hits feel painless, but when I recover from my drunkenness, I will feel all the accumulated pain., i'm crying

• Hugs
Reactions: DunnoWhyButYeah, Seiba, Auto Immunity After and 2 others
LastLoveLetter

LastLoveLetter

Persephone
Mar 28, 2021
I'm just too drunk yet, the alcohol made the hits feel painless, but when I recover from my drunkenness, I will feel all the accumulated pain., i'm crying
That sounds really frightening and as though it will be painful to deal with in the aftermath. I hope you can receive treatment and pain relief to help with this. I am sorry you were hit repeatedly, it sounds horrible. It's okay to cry and be upset. I wish I could do more to comfort you. Sending you a lot of hugs.

• Hugs
Reactions: Seiba, GentleJerk, PeacefulTonic and 2 others
Noctis

Noctis

I wish I'd done it years ago
Dec 15, 2021
I could've used that advice years ago. We met, we planned exactly how it would happen, I handed him a lot of money, and I never heard from him again.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
  • Wow
Reactions: LastLoveLetter, demuic, Seiba and 5 others
GentleJerk

GentleJerk

Carrot juice pimp.
Dec 14, 2021
@JustJudah sounds awful I'm sorry, I hope you're going to be okay.
Wouldn't N be much cheaper and safer than a hit man?
This is a good point… What do you think?

Reactions: PeacefulTonic
P

PeacefulTonic

Enlightened
Aug 10, 2021

Would certainly believe so, one would probably be able to obtain multiple bottles of N for a fraction of the price of a hit

Reactions: little helpers and GentleJerk
Seiba

Seiba

Arcanist
Jun 13, 2021

No, not in this case. I won't be stating how much it was since Judah has not disclosed that much himself but it wouldn't break even half the price of N.
I hope you recover decently, rest as well you can.

Reactions: little helpers
I

idiotstillwantstodie

Student
Nov 11, 2021
That is really dangerous. Don't let your pain make you blind, you could end up paying a terrible price. A guy who does stuff this could be sadistic as fuck.

Reactions: PeacefulTonic and gottago222
Seiba

Seiba

Arcanist
Jun 13, 2021
That is really dangerous. Don't let your pain make you blind, you could end up paying a terrible price. A guy who does stuff this could be sadistic as fuck.
It's already over now, just waiting to see how his recovery goes.

Marktheghost

Marktheghost

Paragon
Feb 20, 2020
I was hit, I am hurt
Did you really hire a hitman? And he badly injured you but didn't kill you? And as a result you're now in hospital? Is this a correct understanding of what's happened?

C

Capsicum_Corral

Experienced
Dec 10, 2021
Did you really hire a hitman? And he badly injured you but didn't kill you? And as a result you're now in hospital? Is this a correct understanding of what's happened?
If true, not surprising at all. Paying someone to victimize you is unlikely to make them sympathetic, and would be far more likely to generate contempt in that kind of person. I would mention a guaranteed free and quick method, but the article seems to have put the kibosh on method talk for the time being. 🚆

Reactions: little helpers
Justsogone

Justsogone

An unlived life
Dec 14, 2021
Man I hope you're okay, pm me if you want to