• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
I try to get care money (Pflegegeld) because I am not independent enough. If you are a severe case you can get a lot of money in Germany. Honestly, this could save my life. But it is pretty hard to get. And might not last forever. It would help so fucking much. I wrote a long essay and spent 5-6 hours on this essay and my documentation of my case. I told them I have a suicide forum addiction because self-destructive behavior counts a lot in the measurement process.

There will soon be an interview. Actually I just have to be honest I am a total wreck but I still don't know if I am actually such a severe case to get that much money. I did a test online and I was very close to be in care level 2. But it was not enough. Maybe we will have to sue for it. The person who told me about care money is a member of this forum but sadly she wasn't online for quite a while. I would need her help now pretty desperately.

I have a date with a woman the next weekend. I am anxious as fuck. My last date was in fucking 2017. Yes that's pretty sad. If we do not count the long conversations with the women I met in the psychiatry in the meetings we had. I am not really interested in the woman. Maybe we will fit perfectly but I doubt that. We text since two months I know her from a dating app. It is an exercise to socialize. She is really friendly. I told her I am mentally ill and even that it is not something generic as simple depression. I find it great of her how she handled it. But our conversations are rather boring and mediocre and that is really important for me. But if I totally fuck up this date it will make me very suicidal. I am kind of socially awkward.

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream and Dr Iron Arc
CTB Dream

CTB Dream

Disabled. Hard talk, don't argue, make fun, etc
Sep 17, 2022
V sry this all hard money no suprt socl etc this many strgl

• Hugs
Reactions: noname223