• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

butterscotch

butterscotch

Apr 20, 2020
used a wire to make a noose and wrap around the other side of a door. when i let myself go as much as possible, pressure rapidly builds in my head to the point i feel like i'm going to burst. all in the span of maybe 5 seconds.

is that a sign i'm doing it wrong? or should i tough out the immense pressure and eventually faint?

Reactions: StuckAF
PrettyMoose

PrettyMoose

Eat my arse, Pain&Sh*tness & Mindf*ckitation Grift
Mar 1, 2020
It means you are compressing your jugular veins but still don't have enough pressure to compress your carotid arteries, so blood flows into your head but cannot drain out of it. That can still kill a person but it will be much more traumatic than it would be if the carotid arteries were compressed too.

Reactions: TheGoodGuy
butterscotch

butterscotch

Apr 20, 2020
It means you are compressing your jugular veins but still don't have enough pressure to compress your carotid arteries, so blood flows into your head but cannot drain out of it. That can still kill a person but it will be much more traumatic than it would be if the carotid arteries were compressed too.
so i need even more pressure?
how long would this take to kill me, as is? and what do you mean by traumatic..? painful?

StuckAF

StuckAF

Apr 16, 2020
used a wire to make a noose and wrap around the other side of a door. when i let myself go as much as possible, pressure rapidly builds in my head to the point i feel like i'm going to burst. all in the span of maybe 5 seconds.

is that a sign i'm doing it wrong? or should i tough out the immense pressure and eventually faint?
Same, just so much work and if I pass out then fall because it wasn't strong enough then I will end up as a veg. Big no

PrettyMoose

PrettyMoose

Eat my arse, Pain&Sh*tness & Mindf*ckitation Grift
Mar 1, 2020
so i need even more pressure?
how long would this take to kill me, as is? and what do you mean by traumatic..? painful?

I'm not sure exactly how much longer it would take to kill, I just know it would take a lot longer based off of my own trials and other people's failed attempts that I have read about in comparison to those who compress the carotids which causes unconsciousness in around 5-10 seconds. And yes, only compressing the jugulars would be more painful.