• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

A

aChyu

May 22, 2018
For some reason I can never get to the stage where I feel like passing out no matter what I try. I've used a slipknot in narrow tie at first, and then a rope, but even after like 2 minutes I only feel a bit disorientated and light headed. I'm not sure if it has something to do with how I'm positioning the ligature in regards to my neck, or just the features of my neck as my trachea always gets very compressed/painful if I put more than moderate pressure down, whilst I've seen a lot of reports where unconsciousness would happen in seconds. I can still breathe whilst I'm putting pressure downwards but only a bit. Would it be to do with the friction of the ligature (the rope's noose didn't slide very smoothly)? If anyone could give me some tips to help it would be much appreciated.

Reactions: Comatose11
J

jethacan

Apr 17, 2018
Maybe you need more force pushing downwards, i.e. more weight leaning into the knot. For me that did the trick.

Reactions: Comatose11, Justanotherconsumer, Dip and 1 other person
G

Gabby78

Sep 9, 2021
Partial never worked for me either until I used a scarf sadly every time i would pass out i would some how get on my feet gasping for air, I've seen alot of videos of people using scarfs to so maybe try with a scarf, i put the "rope" on the back i feel like that works better then the front, plus while i did it i put almost all my weight down at once.... Hopefully i some what helped?