• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

L

LittlebitOfLove

Jan 12, 2020
Hi everyone, this is my first post on here. English is my second language, so apologies for any grammar/spelling mistakes.

I am planning on hanging myself from a door in my apartment. Preferably i would like to hang using full suspension, however there is no place in my apartment to tie the rope to. Unfortunately i will have to perform this only in my apartment as hanging outside will have too many risks of someone finding me. This was the problem with my last time attempting suicide last year. In my home no one will find me for a very long time.
Therefore it is just a question of using the correct knott to go around my neck to make sure that it compresses the carotid artery so that i can pass out quickly, and attaching it to the correct part of the door.
I wanted to ask if anyone knows of someone who has done this, if so what knott did they use, and how did they attach the rope to the door? ... door knob? tied around the door? hook?

I am a heavy guy, nearly 19 stone and 6 feet tall.

I look forward to your replies, I am happy to answer any questions.

• Hugs
Reactions: TheDevilsAngel
J

jgm63

Visionary
Oct 28, 2019
Don't know much about this, but I thought this thread was interesting :
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/farewell-and-thank-you.27028/
I think it's a partial suspension method. If you search on this site against the video id, it seems quite a few people have referenced that video, so there might be interesting info in some of those threads.

Reactions: LittlebitOfLove and TheDevilsAngel
Ivenocare

Ivenocare

Student
Mar 31, 2019
I personally cut away at the top of my door (brecause door was too thick) then I put rope in cut part and tied it to other side doorknob then closed door.

Reactions: LittlebitOfLove
L

LittlebitOfLove

Jan 12, 2020
Thank you all for your replies, very helpful information ! This week I am testing the knots, and height of the rope. If it is allowed, I will post pictures of my set up when it is ready, maybe it will help others interested in this method.
I have a few things to finish off, and this Saturday I will ctb. I will finally be free!

J

justwantdeath

Dec 13, 2019
A slip knot will work. You can use any number of points to attach the rope to, but just make sure it will hold your weight.

S

SpiritWhirl

Dec 21, 2019
I just did slipknot's on both ends, one around thr door knob and one around your neck. unfortunately I was found maybe 5 minutes after I passed out. I have no memory of any of the aftermath buy I spent 2 weeks in a psych ward. i think this method is truly painless if you do it right

Reactions: sadgirl9999 and Musketeer
M

Musketeer

Student
Jan 24, 2020
I just did slipknot's on both ends, one around thr door knob and one around your neck. unfortunately I was found maybe 5 minutes after I passed out. I have no memory of any of the aftermath buy I spent 2 weeks in a psych ward. i think this method is truly painless if you do it right
that's unfortunate you wre found out, i will be hanging in the middle of nowhere no one can find me.

ugly_loser2008

ugly_loser2008

Jul 30, 2018
im also using a door, been practicing a lot getting close. slipknot to door knob throw over top of door and slipknot in noose. im a fat dude but when i let myself down tightens the noose nice, knot is in nice spot.