fauna

fauna

Self-destructive
May 31, 2019
So I'm getting Xanax and Ambien tomorrow from my psych, and I have a decent amount of drugs at home: doxepin, hydroxyzine, lamictal, zofran, Benadryl and a decent amount of malt liquor. These are all CNS depressants.

I was thinking about taking the cocktail (I have an abundance of each drug), hanging a scarf/hoodie string from the bar in my closet, and waiting to pass out and suspend. If that doesn't work, I think that the cocktail has a good chance of stopping my breathing (I've been starving myself the past few days and weigh 110 pounds).

Any thoughts? I know there's a low chance of ODing on medications, but I'm going to have 60mg of Xanax and 300mg of Ambien tomorrow. Is there a certain way I should position my body to ensure success when trying to partially suspend? I can't obtain N, SN or even a rope; I still don't have a car and my purchases are most likely being monitored. Any feedback is helpful. Thanks.

Last edited:
C

calendulo

Enlightened
Jun 13, 2019
A first saw. I see it difficult.
Take the cocktail and after that suspending yourself.
Not seem a good idea. You'll only get spending somedays in Hospital. I think so.

fauna

fauna

Self-destructive
May 31, 2019
A first saw. I see it difficult.
Take the cocktail and after that suspending yourself.
Not seem a good idea. You'll only get spending somedays in Hospital. I think so.
Regardless, I think I'm going to attempt tonight. I may lay down in bed instead, lying on my stomach and tying my leg to my neck with a sheet. I'll keep my leg in the air until I pass out and the leg falls, pulling the sheet right enough to cut off bloodflow to the head.

At least, if I went into the hospital, I wouldn't be so alone :)