15dec

15dec

ember in the dark
Dec 7, 2018
Is this actually possible? I've had most luck getting the tingly lip feeling and the lower half of my face going numb while laying down, whenever I try crouching/kneeling down it doesn't work at all and I just start gagging. It's also a lot less painful when I try laying down but I don't even know if it's possible to ctb like that. I sometimes start feeling pain on the left side of my face and kind of like I'm hearing something in my ear, and my vision has gone slightly blurry too.

Last edited:
Reactions: 21Neberg, Whatiwantiswhatiwas, therhydler and 2 others
J

JohnDoe1

Arcanist
Sep 13, 2018
It's possible...according to some reports, people have been found hanging lying down...There was a member on this forum too, whose setup was partial hanging lying down...

Reactions: 21Neberg, Redt2go, 15dec and 1 other person
C

crova

Making death amazing journey
Oct 7, 2018
I heard someone did it on hospital bed many years ago. This person was first rescued from earlier suicide attempt, locked in the hospital and succeed another one. First time I heard it I didn't believe it at all.
Now I can clearly see how it could have happened.

Reactions: 21Neberg, Redt2go, 15dec and 1 other person
21Neberg

21Neberg

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2018
Others have already said it; appearantly it's possible. I find it an intruiging idea, since my bed is the only place I feel safe and comfortable. But in what position? I imagine the rope or belt above the bed and lying down on your stomach with the noose around your neck?

Reactions: crova and 15dec
15dec

15dec

ember in the dark
Dec 7, 2018
Others have already said it; appearantly it's possible. I find it an intruiging idea, since my bed is the only place I feel safe and comfortable. But in what position? I imagine the rope or belt above the bed and lying down on your stomach with the noose around your neck?
I've been tying it to my bedpost and like, leaning away from it and lying on my side. Hope that makes sense, I'm awful at describing things

Reactions: 21Neberg
J

JohnDoe1

Arcanist
Sep 13, 2018

Thats exactly how the guy did it...he would lie on his stomach with his weight on his elbows, then he would let go abruptly...human head weighs like 4.5 - 5 kg...so, the weight of the head alone would cause the arteries to compress...

Reactions: 21Neberg and 15dec
C

crova

Making death amazing journey
Oct 7, 2018
Position on the back seems workable for me; there is a lot of space for experimenting, but when you eventually find a sweet spot, it could be too late, you may already be gone...

Reactions: 21Neberg and 15dec