• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

serah

serah

Student
May 6, 2020
Hey wondering if this thing could work for partial hanging, totally forgot what this thing is called but its for curtains (the steel bit). It seems sturdy enough, wondering if I could use it with either a bedsheet/towel. Sadly don't have any of the better choices for partial hanging. Ignore the paintjob haha.

Attachments

• 20220910_231230.jpg
    20220910_231230.jpg
    467.7 KB · Views: 0
Ginnn

Ginnn

Student
Aug 20, 2022
I think it could work, but first test it

Reactions: serah
U

ummbrella

Sep 10, 2022
Hey wondering if this thing could work for partial hanging, totally forgot what this thing is called but its for curtains (the steel bit). It seems sturdy enough, wondering if I could use it with either a bedsheet/towel. Sadly don't have any of the better choices for partial hanging. Ignore the paintjob haha.
I would say no. Once you put your weight and flail, it will more than likely bend and come out of the drywall.

NeverEndingPain

NeverEndingPain

So tired of struggling
May 8, 2022
That is not a good place at all. That will not hold any weight. I read a lot about people using a door for partial.

V

victoria91

Student
Jan 15, 2019
If you can use a doorcthat would be best! Pretty sure that's how robbin Williams did it ?

AnxietyHangover

AnxietyHangover

Global Moderator
Aug 20, 2022
Do you trust that puny screw to hold your weight? I wouldn't.