• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

seekingeternalsleep

seekingeternalsleep

Automatic pilot: On
Nov 6, 2019
Hey so i was testing my setup to ctb by partial hanging, i used a thin rope (images below) and attached it to my chair (i don't have any other place to attach the rope). so i started the test to hang myself and the only thing i could feel was my head like going to explode and my ears beeping, i didn't feel like if i was going to faint or anything, it was weird. anyone has some tips or advice to help me out with this?
IMG 20220820 013406 the rope i used↑ IMG 20220820 013412 the rope compared to my finger↑ IMG 20220820 020522 the setup↑ (my room was messy, sorry)

Jrmull1993

Jrmull1993

Warlock
Jul 13, 2022
Sounds like the method was just starting to work. Reduction of O2 to the brain can certainly present with a severe headache and tinnitus.

Reactions: seekingeternalsleep
LeavingEarly

LeavingEarly

Experienced
Mar 19, 2022
I don't see how attaching it to a chair would work. I think you need a taller point to attach too.

If you are feeling pressure you are constricting your jugulars instead of the carodid arteries. Try different positions. Mine is best about a third up below the Adams Apple.

Reactions: seekingeternalsleep
FrootyBat

FrootyBat

Aug 11, 2022
I've seen a few people do partials by hanging the rope to a door knob. Chair might move around too much. Also you can lock the door or if needed, grab up to the door knob in case it's not your time.

Reactions: seekingeternalsleep and lionetta12
seekingeternalsleep

seekingeternalsleep

Automatic pilot: On
Nov 6, 2019
I don't see how attaching it to a chair would work. I think you need a taller point to attach too.

If you are feeling pressure you are constricting your jugulars instead of the carodid arteries. Try different positions. Mine is best about a third up below the Adams Apple.
is one of the highest points in my room, i'll try to do it in my door knob because is slightly higher than the chair.

thanks for the advice!
I've seen a few people do partials by hanging the rope to a door knob. Chair might move around too much. Also you can lock the door or if needed, grab up to the door knob in case it's not your time.
yeah, i will try with the door knob to see if it helps, if it doesn't i don't know where else i can try to hang myself
Sounds like the method was just starting to work. Reduction of O2 to the brain can certainly present with a severe headache and tinnitus.
oh, i see, thanks!

Reactions: Silent.Tears
NeverEndingPain

NeverEndingPain

So tired of struggling
May 8, 2022

Ya that chair does not seem like a sturdy anchor point at all. It's even on wheels

Reactions: Silent.Tears and lionetta12