L

losing_it

Sep 25, 2024
I've been lurking a bit and I came across some (shocking) videos of people doing it. It seems pretty effective and even when they were kneeling they didn't get up, so maybe it's not that painful? If it was the case they would all stand up due to SI

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
I think whether someone who ctbs with partial gets up from a kneeling position, or any position, is completely dependent upon how much resolve they have - how bad their life is, how much pain, how much suffering, if they're at absolute rock-bottom. Since partial is, basically, designed to back out of easily, for someone to see it through to their end SPEAKS VOLUMES about how desperately they want out of their life, regardless of any pain experienced from the procedure.

Reactions: Anri_wants_peace
L

losing_it

Sep 25, 2024
I think whether someone who ctbs with partial gets up from a kneeling position, or any position, is completely dependent upon how much resolve they have - how bad their life is, how much pain, how much suffering, if they're at absolute rock-bottom. Since partial is, basically, designed to back out of easily, for someone to see it through to their end SPEAKS VOLUMES about how desperately they want out of their life, regardless of any pain experienced from the procedure.
There was another video about a choking game which is basically the partial hanging method (stupid teenagers lol) and a woman was trying it under supervision to show how dangerous it is and before she realized she went unconscious, like within seconds and the other guys in the video rescued her immediately

Reactions: locked*n*loaded