• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

A

axab43

Mar 10, 2024
I might be repeat posting on this but I'm getting pretty desperate and need something that is going to work.

Does anyone know what kind of rope is appropriate for partial hanging, (to enable knots to be tied etc.) I have found one that is nylon, weight bears 880kg and is 8mm in width. Does this sound ok to anyone who has studied this, can knots be tied in this kind of nylon rope without slipping?

The one thing I still don't understand is the position of the legs once you lean forward? Should they be behind or in front of you? (The poster who did a guide suggested getting drunk to overcome survival instinct but I'm not sure about this as I get sick pretty quickly and this might interfere.

As has been said before, it is so bad that suicide is really hard, but the author of the guide seemed to think partial hanging was possible, especially if he is not around any more it would seem he found a way to make it work.