• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

iwannaendme

iwannaendme

May 3, 2019
Hey guys. I'm here after my failed attemp last week. SI was too strong.

But I have one question.. I'm doing it with scarf secured to closed door and I wanted to know if the way I wanna do it can reach what we all probably want.. Is it possible to ctb if my body will be like "leaning" to door I mean my back and I'll just will be pushing down until I'll black out? I hope you understand how I mean it. It's position like I think third one in that post "How to hang".

It's only method that is available for me and I wanna try it this week and I only need to know if it's possible so I can feel little more comfort :( if you didn't understood the way I wanna do it I'll try to explain it better. Ty guys

Reactions: SomebodyBroken and Only Me Here
S

SomebodyBroken

Experienced
May 6, 2019
Good luck to you, I hope that you will succeed.
as I did not take more different poses, but my SI all the time found options to break free, even if I successfully lost consciousness ...

Reactions: iwannaendme
iwannaendme

iwannaendme

May 3, 2019
Good luck to you, I hope that you will succeed.
as I did not take more different poses, but my SI all the time found options to break free, even if I successfully lost consciousness ...
Thanks. I hope you find your way too.

Do you think it'll work the way i described it? I just wanna be gone..

I never lost consciousness because of SI. Can you tell me what was you feeling right before u blacked out? Thanks for answer btw
Or feelings. How did u felt after starting attemp and how long did it took?
Or how did u felt after starting attemp and how long did it took for you to actually black out?

Partial-Elf

Partial-Elf

Eternal Oblivion
Dec 26, 2018
Just make sure you sit down HARD and FAST instead of soft and slow

iwannaendme

iwannaendme

May 3, 2019
Just make sure you sit down HARD and FAST instead of soft and slow
Thanks for advice. Doing it this week.
Also, do you think it will work while ill be leaning to the door? If u understand how i mean it

Partial-Elf

Partial-Elf

Eternal Oblivion
Dec 26, 2018
Thanks for advice. Doing it this week.
Also, do you think it will work while ill be leaning to the door? If u understand how i mean it
Do you mean with your face towards the door, rather than the back of your head? I would recommend facing away from the door, but you can try both ways

iwannaendme

iwannaendme

May 3, 2019
Do you mean with your face towards the door, rather than the back of your head? I would recommend facing away from the door, but you can try both ways
I mean like my back will be touching the door meanwhile I'll be pushing myself down and giving myself into "seated" position and just waiting to black out.

Partial-Elf

Partial-Elf

Eternal Oblivion
Dec 26, 2018
I mean like my back will be touching the door meanwhile I'll be pushing myself down and giving myself into "seated" position and just waiting to black out.
You shouldn't be pushing yourself down, more like letting your knees go out. Like flopping down on the couch after a long day. Seated posture and back against the door are fine

iwannaendme

iwannaendme

May 3, 2019
You shouldn't be pushing yourself down, more like letting your knees go out. Like flopping down on the couch after a long day. Seated posture and back against the door are fine
Yeah, like that. So there won't be any problem if my back would be touching the door right? It wouldn't change the result if I do it without leaning on it? Sorry for so many questions:D I'm just making sure it would work and giving myself into "peace" lol. Just wanna know when I'll be doing it there's minimum chances of failing lol

Reactions: limone
Partial-Elf

Partial-Elf

Eternal Oblivion
Dec 26, 2018
Yeah, like that. So there won't be any problem if my back would be touching the door right? It wouldn't change the result if I do it without leaning on it? Sorry for so many questions:D I'm just making sure it would work and giving myself into "peace" lol. Just wanna know when I'll be doing it there's minimum chances of failing lol
your main concerns should be:
  1. Is there any chance you'll be interrupted or found? If so, do not proceed until you can guarantee an hour alone
  2. Is your anchor point (where you tie off your rope) secure? If not, use one of these
  3. Is your rope reliable? A scarf does worry me. Personally, I have some rope I bought specifically for this purpose
  4. Are you sitting down fast and hard enough?
If all those things are in place, you should be good. If any one is questionable, i would try to improve it before moving forward.

Reactions: justwannadie and limone
iwannaendme

iwannaendme

May 3, 2019
your main concerns should be:
  1. Is there any chance you'll be interrupted or found? If so, do not proceed until you can guarantee an hour alone
  2. Is your anchor point (where you tie off your rope) secure? If not, use one of these
  3. Is your rope reliable? A scarf does worry me. Personally, I have some rope I bought specifically for this purpose
  4. Are you sitting down fast and hard enough?
If all those things are in place, you should be good. If any one is questionable, i would try to improve it before moving forward.
I'll be home alone for like ten hours. So that's ok. I'm using two scarfs, one attached to doorknob and second tied to one that'll go to other side. Also I'm making sure it'll stay the way after I close door so it will hold. I tried it many times, and scarf looks pretty strong. Last time I was trying to ctb I was doing it for hours and there's nothing wrong with that scarf, so hopefully it will stay this way during "process".

Like I said, I'm mostly worried if I do it right. Just wanna get to the point where I black out and it's over, though.

Reactions: limone and Partial-Elf
A

Allpainnogain

Experienced
May 2, 2019
Is there any video that shows how to do this?

Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
In case it helps:
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/how-to-hang-yourself.1183/post-16650
@iwannaendme , have you considered buying one of those special collars made for erotic auto-asphyxiation?
@Allpainnogain , there are videos around (including at least a couple in the thread in the link above).

iwannaendme

iwannaendme

May 3, 2019
In case it helps:
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/how-to-hang-yourself.1183/post-16650
@iwannaendme , have you considered buying one of those special collars made for erotic auto-asphyxiation?
@Allpainnogain , there are videos around (including at least a couple in the thread in the link above).
I'm currently out of money lol. So scarf is my only hope and hopefully it'll hold me at least until I ctb.

• Hugs
Reactions: SomebodyBroken and Soul
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
I hope everything goes the right way for you, @iwannaendme
Journey well