• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

D

dEATHiSmYgOD

Apr 8, 2019
I can't pass out. The rope is placed on my sweet spot and I'm doing this standing up and I tried leaning down and then all I feel is the slight urge to cough and I am having a hard time to breath. What am I doing wrong? Do you have any advice to me on this method? I'm using the slip knot.

Reactions: Ivenocare, Hotsackage and Kikoo Loool
Kikoo Loool

Kikoo Loool

Enlightened
Feb 25, 2019
I had the same problem. I think we don't put the pressure on the good point.

Reactions: Hotsackage
H

Hotsackage

Elementalist
Mar 11, 2019
I've come to conclusion that people who succeed at this are lucky

Reactions: Ivenocare
Ivenocare

Ivenocare

Student
Mar 31, 2019
I too am trying so hard to die from partial, but no passing out...

S

SomebodyBroken

Experienced
May 6, 2019
finding a sweet spot is very problematic...

Ivenocare

Ivenocare

Student
Mar 31, 2019
finding a sweet spot is very problematic...
I second this... I tried again this morning on above adams apple and under, high pressure, and a little tired that is all...

TheDevilsAngel

TheDevilsAngel

LetMeFree
Apr 22, 2019
I found it today did it for few mins i was getting weak when i took rope off was really lightheaded and my ears were ringin....just try few diff ways if u find the right spot i found the pressure not as bad on ur head cause u just feel very light......

First time i tried my head felt like it was going to explode wit the pressure...... practice then when u go to do it for real u should hav some idea were to put the rope to get it in the right place....

• Hugs
Reactions: Soul, SomebodyBroken, Hotsackage and 1 other person
S

SomebodyBroken

Experienced
May 6, 2019
I second this... I tried again this morning on above adams apple and under, high pressure, and a little tired that is all...
I tried many dozens of times, just a wire, putting something in it, still no sweet spot was found. also in doubt about whether to try a partial
I found it today did it for few mins i was getting weak when i took rope off was really lightheaded and my ears were ringin....just try few diff ways if u find the right spot i found the pressure not as bad on ur head cause u just feel very light......

First time i tried my head felt like it was going to explode wit the pressure...... practice then when u go to do it for real u should hav some idea were to put the rope to get it in the right place....
yep.. a ring in the ears and pressure, no more.

Reactions: Ivenocare and TheDevilsAngel