• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

A

_apathetic

Not my mother tongue, sorry.
Oct 1, 2023
Can someone send a link to thread that related to partial hanging? I can't use the search feature yet.

colorlesshue

colorlesshue

IF GOD EXISTS I DEMAND HIS FORGIVENESS
Jun 28, 2023
hey hey hey, can this wait until you can? i might be wrong but i just want to make sure your not doing anything impulsive/lh

A

_apathetic

Oct 1, 2023
hey hey hey, can this wait until you can? i might be wrong but i just want to make sure your not doing anything impulsive/lh
Haha, no. I've bookmarked many thread that I needed, but I accidentally deleted it, so I wanted to recollect it.

colorlesshue

colorlesshue

Jun 28, 2023
Haha, no. I've bookmarked many thread that I needed, but I accidentally deleted it, so I wanted to recollect it.
oh !! valid i'm sorry, your account seemed new and i was a little worried!! i hope you find what your looking for <333
thank you i needed this too <3/gen

• Love
Reactions: nicotine_goblin and _apathetic
A

_apathetic

Oct 1, 2023
oh !! valid i'm sorry, your account seemed new and i was a little worried!! i hope you find what your looking for <333
True, my account is still new, but I have been observing this site for a long time, I decided to be more serious with my choice.
thank you i needed this too <3/gen
Ah, seems like we have the same method.

colorlesshue

colorlesshue

Jun 28, 2023
True, my account is still new, but I have been observing this site for a long time, I decided to be more serious with my choice.

Ah, seems like we have the same method.
it seems like we do!! i hope you find peace in whatever you choose to go through

• Love
Reactions: _apathetic