• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

K

KthxBai

Jul 20, 2022
I'm trying to do the partial hanging method, I have tried a necktie as well as a rolled up scarf with a slipknot that should apply enough pressure on the arteries but no matter how I apply it, I only ever have trouble breathing and swallowing but dont get lightheaded or feel I'm getting unconcious…WTF am I doing wrong, is my knot placement just wrong? I've read that if you feel your head pounding you're doing it wrong but even without hanging I cant seem to find the sweet spot for my arteries…
Do you have any tips or advise?

• Aww..
Reactions: OuijaBored and veryhappyhuman
Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
Probably not enough weight on the ligature or the knot is not sliding.

Reactions: obafgkm
L

lostchildsg

May 21, 2022
I previously used a necktie and tried using consecutive looping around my neck. The trick is tight and fast and best to be in a standing position. But I failed as I blacked out and hit my rubbish bin chairs around in my room and ended up alerting my parents due to the ruckus.

S

Suicideorgy

Jun 20, 2022
Just my 2c, i also never got it to work. Same exact issues as you though i used camping tent rope