• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

imjusttired

imjusttired

Just a 21 year old living ‘the’ life
Nov 10, 2020
Hey,

I'm hospitalized rn and I want to do partial or full suspension idk yet. I just wondered if anyone had ever tried to do it with a blanket I wanne cut it into like long bits and then idk lol. Does anyone had any experience with this? Also how do you make a knot with a bed sheet.

• Hugs
Reactions: patheticpartner
P

Peel_the_Banana

Good Bye
Aug 2, 2021
Hey,

I'm hospitalized rn and I want to do partial or full suspension idk yet. I just wondered if anyone had ever tried to do it with a blanket I wanne cut it into like long bits and then idk lol. Does anyone had any experience with this? Also how do you make a knot with a bed sheet.

I think you need to search the internet for what your looking for. Plenty have died by hanging. I haven't seen anyone give play by play real time instructions to hang themselves on SS and I hope I never do.

• Hugs
exhausteduntreatable

exhausteduntreatable

Oct 8, 2021
I think you need to search the internet for what your looking for. Plenty have died by hanging. I haven't seen anyone give play by play real time instructions to hang themselves on SS and I hope I never do.
I would second this and also give caution. I tried this with a thick scarf years ago and woke up later on the ground with rug burn on my cheek and bruises on my neck.

• Hugs
socrates

socrates

I know nothing except the fact of my ignorance.
Dec 3, 2019
You need like a half an hour for partial hanging to work. They will probably check regularly there. They make it purposelessly very hard to do it at a hospital.

• Aww..
Reactions: CloseFriendofCamus, patheticpartner, Apricity and 1 other person
logan

logan

Warlock
May 20, 2021
I think you're only making your situation there worse.

• Aww..
Ash

Ash

What dreams may come?
Oct 4, 2021
It should work so long as it's strong enough to bear your weight for half an hour and not too stretchy.

This is a good thread:
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/how-to-hang-yourself.1183/

Reactions: CloseFriendofCamus and patheticpartner
Ch92921

Ch92921

The call of the void
Dec 29, 2018
Why you dont do it correctly with real cord?

• Hugs
Reactions: CloseFriendofCamus and patheticpartner
fox_wannabe

fox_wannabe

Enlightened
Jul 7, 2021
I would not risk It. I am not sure It will make correct knot. If It won't work it will suffocate you and not choke you. Do you have prospects of going back from hospital?

• Hugs
imjusttired

imjusttired

Just a 21 year old living ‘the’ life
Nov 10, 2020
I would not risk It. I am not sure It will make correct knot. If It won't work it will suffocate you and not choke you. Do you have prospects of going back from hospital?
I'm back already thanks. Going to stick with SN and not call for help this tike 3rd time always works right? First time was bad but only needed to stay overnight second time I stopped breathing and was on life support for some time third time I will die :)

• Love
Reactions: CloseFriendofCamus, WrongPlaceWrongTime, patheticpartner and 1 other person
fox_wannabe

fox_wannabe

Enlightened
Jul 7, 2021
I'm back already thanks. Going to stick with SN and not call for help this tike 3rd time always works right? First time was bad but only needed to stay overnight second time I stopped breathing and was on life support for some time third time I will die :)
Sorry to hear that. Why didn't sn work? I will also go by sn

• Hugs