• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

dmdmdm

dmdmdm

Student
Sep 20, 2023
When should I pass out from partial. I just tried multiple times. The setup wasn't perfect as I was on a public toilet but still it was OK. I got blurry multiples times but that's where SI kicked in, I stood up and puked. I've got pain in my neck and lung/liver? now when coughing unfortunately. What can I do, is partial just not the right method for me? Just not dedicated enough?

nicotine_goblin

nicotine_goblin

Student
Aug 28, 2023
Yeah my head felt like it was gonna explode that's where SI kicked in and I got Up, thanks for the file
That means you're compressing the veins and not the arteries, or take too long to compress them. You could try changing the rope position and trying to fall into the noose faster
Since veins carry blood out of your head and arteries from your heart to the head

Reactions: dmdmdm
dmdmdm

dmdmdm

Student
Sep 20, 2023
That makes sense, problem is I tried different positions and also tried chocking myself out with my hand, It never worked either, my head always felt like popping that's where I stopped. I Just can't find the cartoids it seems

nicotine_goblin

nicotine_goblin

Student
Aug 28, 2023
That makes sense, problem is I tried different positions and also tried chocking myself out with my hand, It never worked either, my head always felt like popping that's where I stopped. I Just can't find the cartoids it seems
For partial the ideal placement is slightly below adam's apple i believe, and the knot position at the back of the head. In the file I sent there's more detailed info if you're interested

• Informative
nicotine_goblin

nicotine_goblin

Student
Aug 28, 2023
I had some trouble with compressing the carotids as well. It worked for me a view times with my partial hanging set up but i didn't want to pass out so i wouldn't accidentally die

dmdmdm

dmdmdm

Student
Sep 20, 2023
I had some trouble with compressing the carotids as well. It worked for me a view times with my partial hanging set up but i didn't want to pass out so i wouldn't accidentally die
Just took a glance at the file, it looks perfect, much thanks for that!

Reactions: nicotine_goblin