• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

26mmmm

Experienced
Feb 12, 2024
Only ready to commit if I'd be losing consciousness fairly quickly, im wondering if its possible to just get up if I realize im not getting unconscious fast enough?

Also how hard it is to actually lose consciousness quickly?

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
If you do it right less than 10 to 20 seconds to unconsciousness. I don't see a reason why you can't get up if you fail to pass out but don't put your faith on it if you are not ready to die as you could pass out before realizing it and unable to get up.
It can be easy but many here are having a hard time to lose consciousness and abandoning the method all together.
Only ready to commit if I'd be losing consciousness fairly quickly, im wondering if its possible to just get up if I realize im not getting unconscious fast enough?

Also how hard it is to actually lose consciousness quickly?

26mmmm

Experienced
Feb 12, 2024
If you do it right less than 10 to 20 seconds to unconsciousness. I don't see a reason why you can't get up if you fail to pass out but don't put your faith on it if you are not ready to die as you could pass out before realizing it and unable to get up.
It can be easy but many here are having a hard time to lose consciousness and abandoning the method all together.
Are you speaking from experience?
Im not ready to die now but I'd be fully ready to before I try anything out.

The thing is I just wouldn't want to die of suffocation, so im wondering wether I can back out if I dont lose consciousness quickly, that's it.

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Maybe this thread has some useful info.

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Are you speaking from experience?
Im not ready to die now but I'd be fully ready to before I try anything out.

The thing is I just wouldn't want to die of suffocation, so im wondering wether I can back out if I dont lose consciousness quickly, that's it.
Yes I have experience with an attempt, as I am still here, I didn't succeed on falling unconscious so i abandoned and got up. Dying of suffocation is not possible with partial positions as you could just get up when it gets uncomfortable(am hopping you are familiar with partial positions). There is a chance of suffocation in full suspension on the rare chance you don't pass out quick.

Reactions: 26mmmm

26mmmm

Experienced
Feb 12, 2024
Honesty is best here so:

Partial can definitely work but is hard to get right as you need to apply the right amount of pressure on the right spot.
If you start to suffocate then SI will force you to abandon it don't worry.
The best way to test without the worry of dying ot to throw the ligature over the anchor point and let the other end hang loose on your hand (rather than tied off) so that if you don't stop on time then as soon as you start to fall unconscious your muscles would lose control and you'd let go of the rope and all pressure choking off the blood supply. You're gonna need to practice lots.
Why would I be worried about dying, that's the goal.

B

boddibo

waiting for a change
Dec 19, 2023
Why would I be worried about dying, that's the goal.
I see why you're saying that, but they're saying this because not everyone just wants to die practicing their method of choice, because they plan on doing it later, they still have things to prepare before CTBing. That's why DeaD❌BatterY🔋is saying that.

(Anyway, good luck)