• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

sadpeach

sadpeach

self destructing xx
Aug 7, 2023
I'm ordering rope right now to prepare for my CTB date on the 31st. After reading through as many posts as possible pertaining to partial hanging, it seems like the biggest things to keep in mind is a place that can support part of my weight, a rope sturdy enough to as well with little to no elasticity. Also making sure I won't be found. How do you recommend testing my setup once it's in order? I'm not good with technicalities and really want to make sure I don't end up a vegetable.

• Informative
Reactions: _Alfarooq_
T

TheMetalhead

Experienced
Aug 18, 2023
If I were you, I'd check whether the noose closes how I would like it to aswell as checking whether the rope can actually sustain my weight

• Love
Reactions: sadpeach
A

allthatimsaying

Aug 14, 2023
You can use a door as a place for hanging. Make a half-hitch knot on the outside handle of your door using the rope, pass the rope above the door and make a slip knot where you head should go. Test the rope putting your hand (not your head yet) to the rope and push it down. See if 1) the knot will shrink and 2) the rope will not break.

If you have any doubts, please let us know. You method should be precise.

• Informative
Reactions: die_young
MrDarkness

MrDarkness

Left sasu, to improve my life
Jun 18, 2023
Fair warning, partial has a high fail rate due to si, I've tried over 20 times and passed 5 of them, you will ultimately thrash, so I highly suggest finding a way to make sure you don't trash out of position, btw if possible your body will stand or do anything to live

Reactions: アホペンギン