• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Already Gone6

Already Gone6

-
Jul 31, 2023
Okay, so my understanding is that all you are really trying to do is apply pressure to the carotid artery so that you pass out and lose blood flow to the brain?

Or is the passing out just a convienence where the real goal is still to have enough weight that you stay strangling yourself?

Sorry if this is confusing, just a little confused at how much weight I have to put into the hanging part. I was planning on being on my knees and barely leaning into it that I can apply that pressure and keep it there after I pass out
Give a visual of how I was planning
Ph1
Would this be effective or no?

Last edited:
Reactions: JustSomeoneOnline
C

Crono

-
Jun 1, 2023
This confusion exists because pro-lifers spread lies to scare suicidal people, and say that hanging causes agony of asphyxiation for 5 minutes before losing consciousness etc... and other nonsense.

hanging causes death by lack of blood in the brain due to blockage of the carotid arteries, and this causes unconsciousness within a few seconds (5 to 15 seconds). it is biologically impossible for the brain to function and maintain consciousness if the carotid arteries are blocked.

• Informative
Reactions: ronj, hhh_, JustSomeoneOnline and 6 others
ForceUser101

ForceUser101

May 29, 2022
Yeah the goal is to block the carotid arteries, NOT your airway. You will lose consciousness quickly, just make sure you find the sweetspot

• Informative
Reactions: ronj, hhh_, JustSomeoneOnline and 5 others
JustSomeoneOnline

JustSomeoneOnline

Barely floating along
Mar 9, 2023
This confusion exists because pro-lifers spread lies to scare suicidal people, and say that hanging causes agony of asphyxiation for 5 minutes before losing consciousness etc... and other nonsense.

hanging causes death by lack of blood in the brain due to blockage of the carotid arteries, and this causes unconsciousness within a few seconds (5 to 15 seconds). it is biologically impossible for the brain to function and maintain consciousness if the carotid arteries are blocked.
i was planning to go with this method too so this info is really helpful, thanks
also the stuff about becoming a vegetable if you fail, how realistic is that actually, idk reading about it made me freak out and feel like i needed to do more planning

Last edited:
MrDarkness

MrDarkness

Left sasu, to improve my life
Jun 18, 2023
Yeah it would work, kneel down as if you were praying, it might take awhile to get it right, if you feel light headed, your hearing is muffled, you feel numb and see black spots there you go, you won't even know you went unconscious

C

Crono

-
Jun 1, 2023
i was planning to go with this method too so this info is really helpful, thanks
also the stuff about becoming a vegetable if you fail, how realistic is that actually, idk reading about it made me freak out and feel like i needed to do more planning
It is quite realistic, if the hanging is stopped after 3 minutes the brain suffers irreversible damage

JustSomeoneOnline

JustSomeoneOnline

Barely floating along
Mar 9, 2023
It is quite realistic, if the hanging is stopped after 3 minutes the brain suffers irreversible damage
well shit, i need to figure out a way to get at least half an hour alone and then somehow tell my family after ive died to not come in my room and call the police instead