• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

miguel6565

miguel6565

Arcanist
Apr 5, 2020
Hi,i am new in the forum and i have saw all methods,i am going to ctb by partial hanging(yes i read both guides) and i cannot pass out and even feel dizzy,i have try all positions in my neck and nothing,i am considering using SN , but not sure if i can get all needed to CTB,anyways when i hang i just feel my head going to explote,thoughts?
thanks

Last edited:
Reactions: panhandler92
P

panhandler92

-
Jan 2, 2020
Hi,i am new in the forum and i have saw all methods,i am going to ctb by partial hanging(yes i read both guides) and i cannot pass out and even feel dizzy,i have try all positions in my neck and nothing,i am considering using SN , but not sure if i can get all needed to CTB,anyways when i hang i just feel my head going to explote,thoughts?
thanks
Its hard to figure out, I was messing around with it the other night and I couldn't really get myself to pass out. Not to be weird or anything but I let some dude choke me unconscious in a sexual context and I was passed out before I even knew what happened so the magic is there, you just gotta find it.

miguel6565

miguel6565

Arcanist
Apr 5, 2020
Its hard to figure out, I was messing around with it the other night and I couldn't really get myself to pass out. Not to be weird or anything but I let some dude choke me unconscious in a sexual context and I was passed out before I even knew what happened so the magic is there, you just gotta find it.
yea i just cannot pass out,yea i been choked till passing out much faster in sexual context too

H

helloworld

Apr 1, 2020
thanks
Hey I had this problem a lot too and I can't say that I know the exact location of the carotid artery on myself, but I've been able to achieve the pass out feeling using the following method: I start standing and then slowly move my feet forward while fully slumping into the rope. Since your feet are still on the ground, it is not as scary as full hang. The rope should be high around your neck, under your jaw. I find that any lower and it constricts my airflow a little. I have never been able to achieve this feeling while I am sitting or close to a sitting position. When I try standing up it works! For some reason, I can only do it once every time I attempt to CTB and it is always on the first try. If my survival instinct kicks in after I do it and I save myself, I literally cannot get the dizzy sensation again for the rest of the night. The rope that I use is 3 neckties tied together which I do not recommend unless they are high quality because I attempted to CTB today, passed out, and then woke up while I was having a seizure because the necktie broke.