• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

A

Astume

Dec 23, 2021
During a partial hanging attempt, does anyone else start to convulse before losing consciousness? I did this in a kneeling position and placed the knot below my Adam's apple.

Nvm; just figured out that this happens only because I try to stand up out of SI. I guess I've started losing braincells due to the number of attempts I've had, lol.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Silent.Tears
Fktw0rld

Fktw0rld

An end with suffering > Suffering without an end
Aug 29, 2022
I'm not fully sure about partial but I've perfected the tourniquet method with alot of practice. I've never convulsed before everything going black. Maybe you're not getting enough compression at the carotids. I use 2 rolled up socks for additional pressure on both sides. Before adding the socks I was just crushing the hell out of my adams apple, airway and jugulars. It would give me an immediate migraine so I'd stop. Maybe I was approaching convulsions but I'd remove the tourniquet before it got that far.

Reactions: Astume