Itsallover123

Itsallover123

Student
Nov 14, 2021
FUCKKKKK I WAS SO CLOSE
I didnt even notice I was falling asleep at first. I was half asleep and a second later I woke up standing with my hands holding the noose open. Once I knew what the sensation felt like my SI stopped me every time I got close. I'm so fucking pissed I could've been gone by now. I won't have another opportunity for a while. Might try to get SN

• Hugs
Reactions: m13here, amygdala, blueclover_. and 6 others
littlelungs

littlelungs

Wizard
Oct 21, 2018
Partial hanging can be very difficult to pull off as it is, and SI is an incredibly powerful thing as we're programmed to survive, regardless of whatever hell we may be going through and what we actually want for ourselves.

I definitely understand the frustration of being SO CLOSE to eternal peace and relief, only to be ripped right back into this rough existence. I really feel for you.

• Love
Reactions: albino_elk, blueclover_., PeacefulTonic and 3 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Of course ctb is very difficult. We want to die but it goes against our instinct to survive. If it was easier I would already be gone. I'm sorry that things did not go to plan. I wish you the best whatever happens, I hope you find peace and freedom from suffering.

• Hugs
Reactions: blueclover_. and Itsallover123
S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
FUCKKKKK I WAS SO CLOSE
I didnt even notice I was falling asleep at first. I was half asleep and a second later I woke up standing with my hands holding the noose open. Once I knew what the sensation felt like my SI stopped me every time I got close. I'm so fucking pissed I could've been gone by now. I won't have another opportunity for a while. Might try to get SN
I have seen numerous partial hanging fails on this site including one person who has failed at it 25 times- it is known that some people do get it to work though, I dont know how- almost everybody says they stand up. the weird thing is the person who failed 25 times is a former prison guard who saw some prisoners get this to work by being in a seated position and leaning forward with the knot behind their neck- even though he saw at least a few like this and he tried to copy them exactly he can't get it to work. reportedly robin williams and kate spade used this method- why it works sometimes and not others who knows.

Reactions: Itsallover123
Itsallover123

Itsallover123

Student
Nov 14, 2021
I have seen numerous partial hanging fails on this site including one person who has failed at it 25 times- it is known that some people do get it to work though, I dont know how- almost everybody says they stand up. the weird thing is the person who failed 25 times is a former prison guard who saw some prisoners get this to work by being in a seated position and leaning forward with the knot behind their neck- even though he saw at least a few like this and he tried to copy them exactly he can't get it to work. reportedly robin williams and kate spade used this method- why it works sometimes and not others who knows.
from my experience its hard to get the rope to land on only the carotid arteries. It kept either landing on my jugulars and making my head expand, or closing my windpipe. both very uncomfortable
Of course ctb is very difficult. We want to die but it goes against our instinct to survive. If it was easier I would already be gone. I'm sorry that things did not go to plan. I wish you the best whatever happens, I hope you find peace and freedom from suffering.
thank you, if only it was easier
Partial hanging can be very difficult to pull off as it is, and SI is an incredibly powerful thing as we're programmed to survive, regardless of whatever hell we may be going through and what we actually want for ourselves.

I definitely understand the frustration of being SO CLOSE to eternal peace and relief, only to be ripped right back into this rough existence. I really feel for you.
it felt like I lost a winning lottery ticket lol this reality sucks.

• Hugs
Reactions: m13here and littlelungs
$nowLeopard

$nowLeopard

Student
Oct 30, 2021
from my experience its hard to get the rope to land on only the carotid arteries. It kept either landing on my jugulars and making my head expand, or closing my windpipe. both very uncomfortable
Please tell me if you find a way for the rope to consistently be on the carotid arteries.

Itsallover123

Itsallover123

Student
Nov 14, 2021
Please tell me if you find a way for the rope to consistently be on the carotid arteries.
its a lot of just trial and error until I found a point where my head wasnt expanding and I could slightly breathe but I was still putting decent pressure on my neck. Anytime my head started to inflate I would let go to release pressure and then try again. Putting pressure quickly instead of slowly leaning in helped because I could stop blood from flowing in through carotids faster and that way there was less head expansion. The carotids take more pressure than the jugulars to close. They both seemed to be hidden behind the neck muscles, I'd say at or above the height of my adams apple. Oh and for some reason taking a deep breath and holding it made me wanna pass out quicker not sure why

Reactions: WrongPlaceWrongTime, $nowLeopard and Crimsonghost3
CatTheBus5689

CatTheBus5689

Jun 22, 2021
I plan to stick a needle in the knot so it won't come loose in addition to tying myself up before attempting to pass out. I've actually also woke up standing up trying to loosen the rope after finding the sweet spot during a practice run.

For me it was a bit lower than I thought, I had the rope just under the top bump of my adam's apple. It was really uncomfortable to swallow with the rope tightened and I kept getting that swelling feeling until I tried lower.

Reactions: $nowLeopard