• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

B

Bigyeah

Jul 18, 2020
I have been more and more fixated on the amount of celebrities that have been able to CTB using this method. I have tried to research everything I can about the likes of; Kate Spade, Robin Williams, etc. Obviously due to the Internet not wanting to give all the details of these suicides I'm unable to know for sure. I get the general idea but would be 100% confident in doing this ASAP if anyone here in SS is able to provide a diagram with simple steps. Look forward to hearing from this amazing community.

I can no longer bare the thought of another day passing...

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: sadgirl9999, TimeToBiteTheDust, Meditation guide and 2 others
usernameNotFound

usernameNotFound

Feb 2, 2019
Hi! theres a huge forum about it here with a lot of info. https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/how-to-hang-yourself.1183/
theres also a long list of potential ways to ctb in the Resources Compilation in case you missed it: https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/resource-compilation.3/

Be sure to plan ahead and do your research before going ahead with it. ask lots of questions if you need to

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Notwinnernotawin, letmeseethedeath and Deleted member 14573
B

Bigyeah

Jul 18, 2020
Hi! theres a huge forum about it here with a lot of info. https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/how-to-hang-yourself.1183/
theres also a long list of potential ways to ctb in the Resources Compilation in case you missed it: https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/resource-compilation.3/

Be sure to plan ahead and do your research before going ahead with it. ask lots of questions if you need to
Thanks for that info, I've spent me entire time on SS looking through that. Guess I just don't know what noose to make, what rope/rope like object to use, and how to set it up. Would have to be at a hotel due to my current living situation with family. Wouldn't need encouragement from anyone as my decision to CTB is set in my mind. I guess more looking for step by step guide to ensure success.

• Love
Reactions: usernameNotFound and Meditation guide
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
I have been more and more fixated on the amount of celebrities that have been able to CTB using this method. I have tried to research everything I can about the likes of; Kate Spade, Robin Williams, etc. Obviously due to the Internet not wanting to give all the details of these suicides I'm unable to know for sure.
You and me both. It's so frustrating! I've sought out details of exactly how they did it and there are none. Mick Jaggers ex girlfriend used a black scarf and a doorknob. LeWren was her name. I can't picture these people doing this, it's mind boggling to me. How did they know how to do this? I mean it's not something you automatically know but it sounds like one day they just somehow hung themselves no problem.

It's especially odd to me because famous people seem to have no problems getting doctors to prescribe whatever they want, like Prince with his fentinyl addiction.

• Love
Reactions: usernameNotFound and Bigyeah
usernameNotFound

usernameNotFound

Feb 2, 2019
My experience: I have tried partial hanging numerous times. I've used normal rope tied to the closet pole that hangs clothes. I would slump or pull on the rope that was tied (slip knot) around the part of the neck above the adams apple. I always panic when I have trouble breathing or when my circulation is cut off and I release pressure on the rope.

Lone_Gray_Wolf

Lone_Gray_Wolf

Fate plays chess with 2 queens
Aug 21, 2020
My experience: I have tried partial hanging numerous times. I've used normal rope tied to the closet pole that hangs clothes. I would slump or pull on the rope that was tied (slip knot) around the part of the neck above the adams apple. I always panic when I have trouble breathing or when my circulation is cut off and I release pressure on the rope.
Have u tried putting a piece of cloth on the front side of your throat?. Maybe that could help with the breathing panic.

Reactions: usernameNotFound
B

Bigyeah

Jul 18, 2020
have you found you're able to pass out or loose consciousness when you have tried? I've read mixed information weather to place the rope above or below the Adam's apple. I was in a psych ward over a month ago for a OD attempt, a lady in the room beside me CTB hanging herself with a sari. I was and have been so angry that she was able to complete her attempt.