• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

beachlifeindeath

beachlifeindeath

happy news for sadness
Oct 7, 2023
ive had a previous suicide attempt; so now my family administers prescribed medicine to me. im not allowed to give myself meds but they arent locked away. i plan on cheeking a few trazodone 100mg pills.

on the day of my ctb, ill take the cheeked trazodone and hang myself using a neck tie and the handle of my dresser. ill also probably do a bunch of deep cuts just cuz lol.

how does this plan sound? any recommendations? how many pills should i cheek?

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: dggtscccvfd
shelterwhereisleep

shelterwhereisleep

May 6, 2024
I'm curious about this too because I've been thinking about using this method, and I have trazodone.

Y

yyytry

:(
Sep 8, 2022
to me trazodone had no effect. I take hydroxyzine and in my opinion, it has much greater effect.

I plan on hanging too, but will use zip ties on wrists/ankles to prevent any backing out.