• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

risanya

risanya

bleh
Aug 16, 2023
how exactly does partial hanging work? could someone walk me through the steps if its not too much of a bother..
also what should I buy to do it, I dont wanna buy like the wrong rope that doesn't effectively accomplish partial very well. Not really dead set on it just looking to hear how it works and shit

• Love
Reactions: ffatality., Praestat_Mori and fwompie
fwompie

fwompie

pit rat
Aug 9, 2023
how exactly does partial hanging work? could someone walk me through the steps if its not too much of a bother..
also what should I buy to do it, I dont wanna buy like the wrong rope that doesn't effectively accomplish partial very well. Not really dead set on it just looking to hear how it works and shit

Reactions: Orbitc
MrDarkness

MrDarkness

Left sasu, to improve my life
Jun 18, 2023
I've attempted partial more then 20 times tbh it is peaceful but you will most likely wake up due to si, any rope is good, I suggest getting a thick one but no to thick, anyway you tie a slip knot, around your arteries, kneel down or put pressure, you should feel dizzy lightheaded, vision goes dark bam, btw anyone that says they passed out by there hands via suppressing the carotid arteries is lying, I've done it more then 50 and never passed out with my hands, I've passed out 5 times with a rope

Reactions: HD72, ffatality., nolifezzz and 4 others
JustABug

JustABug

Sinking in my skin
Aug 18, 2023
If you don't want to feel harsh pressure in your head do it gently. When i've done it in the past, my eyes hurt. It'll take longer but comfortability is up to you <3

A

Anon7b8

Experienced
Aug 21, 2023
I've attempted partial more then 20 times tbh it is peaceful but you will most likely wake up due to si, any rope is good, I suggest getting a thick one but no to thick, anyway you tie a slip knot, around your arteries, kneel down or put pressure, you should feel dizzy lightheaded, vision goes dark bam, btw anyone that says they passed out by there hands via suppressing the carotid arteries is lying, I've done it more then 50 and never passed out with my hands, I've passed out 5 times with a rope
I can't really seem to find the arteries i kept trying the hand method to look for it but i only end up gagging. Does partial hanging require a person to be on the thinner side? As i have a pretty thick neck and am on the fat people spectrum of the weight scale.

MrDarkness

MrDarkness

Jun 18, 2023
I can't really seem to find the arteries i kept trying the hand method to look for it but i only end up gagging. Does partial hanging require a person to be on the thinner side? As i have a pretty thick neck and am on the fat people spectrum of the weight scale.
Not I got a fat neck, you will feel thumbing but once again you can't pass out via your hands

• Yay!
Reactions: Anon7b8
A

Anon7b8

Experienced
Aug 21, 2023
Not I got a fat neck, you will feel thumbing but once again you can't pass out via your hands
Can you link me a more detailed guide to find the arteries? Spots on my neck already feels tender but i cant seem to find that heartbeat sound. And i also don't get nauseous.

MrDarkness

MrDarkness

Jun 18, 2023
Can you link me a more detailed guide to find the arteries? Spots on my neck already feels tender but i cant seem to find that heartbeat sound. And i also don't get nauseous.
You can't via your hands, you will need a rope or a belt, google for the carotid arteries that's how I did, a lot of trial and practice no seriously took me ages

Reactions: Anon7b8
A

Anon7b8

Experienced
Aug 21, 2023
You can't via your hands, you will need a rope or a belt, google for the carotid arteries that's how I did, a lot of trial and practice no seriously took me ages
Will any rope or belt do? Or is it the thicker the better?

P

PrisonPlanet

Jun 14, 2023
Will any rope or belt do? Or is it the thicker the better?
You want a good quality mountain climbing rope that is 1cm in diameter. Nylon. Nylon is smooth and won't cut the throat.

TheWorld'sLeftovers

TheWorld'sLeftovers

Low consciousness
Aug 23, 2023
I suggest putting socks or other small pieces of cloth on the inside of the rope, on the two sides of your neck for two reasons: they make it more comfortable, and they put more pressure on the arteries. If you want to find your carotid arteries, look up how to take a pulse on your neck. The beating blood vessel is the carotid.

Reactions: ffatality. and self destructing
Orbitc

Orbitc

Sorry for my English
Jul 2, 2023
I'll have to try this in different ways - as a backup option if my sn doesn't work. What I heard about this is that many people find it pleasant and some die from autoerotic suffocation)) but I only felt an unpleasant pain in my head - I was probably doing something wrong. It seems to me that my arteries are located so deep - I have to press my finger quite hard to feel the pulse, although I have a thin neck. It would be great to die during testing by accident)))

HD72

HD72

Humpty Dumpty had a great fall
Sep 10, 2023
I wonder why u woke up instead of passing on. Is it because u didn't hang long enough or use enough pressure. Do u know?