• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Pressed carotid

Pressed carotid

Apr 20, 2019
I don't know how to do it. I tried to ctb but it just doesn't work. Help please I can bear living anymore. I need to go.please help me find peace

Lady black

Lady black

35 male, central Europe, German speaking
Oct 22, 2018
What did you use for the hanging (rope, stockings...?) Where did you fix it? Where did you place the noose?

Pressed carotid

Pressed carotid

Apr 20, 2019
How did you attempt?
I used a thin rope and tightened it above what would have been my Adam's apple if I was a guy.i turned it until it couldn't be tighter. I didn't black out....
What did you use for the hanging (rope, stockings...?) Where did you fix it? Where did you place the noose?
I haven't done partial hanging yet.I did strangulation by tourniquet.

SHThrowAway213

SHThrowAway213

That's the hell I live with
Apr 19, 2018
I have same problem can't get myself to pass out

Reactions: Pressed carotid
bilamajina

bilamajina

Jun 7, 2019
I tried partial suspension hanging with the rope above my "adams apple" expecting to place pressure on the carotid arteries and not the jugular. I didn't black out. All I managed to achieve was pain and burst capillary (small) blood vessels. Luckily they healed.

Pressed carotid

Pressed carotid

Apr 20, 2019
I tried partial suspension hanging with the rope above my "adams apple" expecting to place pressure on the carotid arteries and not the jugular. I didn't black out. All I managed to achieve was pain and burst capillary (small) blood vessels. Luckily they healed.
Damn it I tried but it didn't work.do you think night night method is going to work.its basically a self inflicted choke hold

Reactions: Jimmylastwish
J

Jimmylastwish

Jun 12, 2019
I tried hanging myself 3 times now failed each time clearly same thing happened to me.

Reactions: Pressed carotid

111kakarot

Oct 7, 2021
Stop doing partial and lye to yourself it will work by easing into it... You still need to drop quickly into it which is hard to do with partial.... How the hell do you expect to faint if you are using involuntarily your neck muscles to push in the rope? This is what happens with partial mostly, your neck is not relaxed... the more you push the more the muscles tense and protect the arteries...

Reactions: Lady black
MeltedJello

MeltedJello

My brain is a liquid mess.
Aug 18, 2021
I failed partial a few times before & decided that my next attempt will be full suspension hanging. It's much more reliable imo since it applies even more pressure than partial.