Eren

Eren

Si hablas español mándame un MP
Oct 27, 2018
I had heard that partial is not recommended if you are obese, that is better full suspension, I am obese, what do you think? I had thought to use full suspension but they say it is very painful, I could also use full suspension but before doing a "test" to see what hurts, but I do not know if this can cause some kind of injury.

Thank you.

Reactions: Didymus, therhydler, Johnnythefox and 2 others
R

Rsuicidal

Student
Dec 12, 2018
I had heard that partial is not recommended if you are obese, that is better full suspension, I am obese, what do you think? I had thought to use full suspension but they say it is very painful, I could also use full suspension but before doing a "test" to see what hurts, but I do not know if this can cause some kind of injury.

Thank you.
Ive tested belt partial, really unsure that one can test full since well you can't get back up. It feels exactly how you think your body weight reefing on your windpipe would and a tad worse than that.
All recommendations in mega threads are to help disperse weight, control air and bloodflow, and reduce pain. And there is always a risk of injury and accidental death, its the nature of tying things around your neck.

Reactions: Deafsn0w, therhydler, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 1 other person
Eren

Eren

Oct 27, 2018
Ive tested belt partial, really unsure that one can test full since well you can't get back up. It feels exactly how you think your body weight reefing on your windpipe would and a tad worse than that.
All recommendations in mega threads are to help disperse weight, control air and bloodflow, and reduce pain. And there is always a risk of injury and accidental death, its the nature of tying things around your neck.

Thanks, and what about partial suspension being obese? Would the partial suspension make my overweight difficult?

Reactions: Deafsn0w, therhydler and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
SelfishMom

SelfishMom

Born To Die
Jan 13, 2019
Thanks, and what about partial suspension being obese? Would the partial suspension make my overweight difficult?
I was just about to make this post. I experimented lightly with a necktie last night and could tell I wasn't getting the compression I needed, I guess because of my fat neck. I did get a headache after though.

Eren

Eren

Oct 27, 2018
I was just about to make this post. I experimented lightly with a necktie last night and could tell I wasn't getting the compression I needed, I guess because of my fat neck. I did get a headache after though.

Is that I'm afraid to fail and be left with sequels, I'm also afraid that testing partial or full suspension (only testing) I produce some injury or mark on the neck and my family is aware.

R

Rsuicidal

Student
Dec 12, 2018
Headaches. Migraines, ringing ears, bloodshot eyes, ropeburn, red neck ect got bad throat pain and talked weird for a bit for sure

Reactions: Eren and Deafsn0w
R

Rsuicidal

Student
Dec 12, 2018
No closets or even garage set ups maybe, need floor weight baring. Im 145 lbs and will drill into my floor boards to do a carotid suspension IF I ever chose this at all
Going to pressure my cariods mostly with cornhole like socks filled with grain

Reactions: Eren and Deafsn0w
bigj75

bigj75

“From Knowledge springs power."
Sep 1, 2018
Better off with night night method.

Reactions: TheCrow, Eren and Deafsn0w