• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

H

H0110W

Sep 22, 2021
I found several sources for SN, one here in italy (doesn't seem to ask for a proof of use, or I could easily falsify one) and a few others from eastern europe.
I am paranoid of getting a visit from the police, or even worse, having them rummaging through my stuff to find the SN, if I ever decide to buy it.
How likely is it that Italian police would contact Polish police or Ukraine police and ask them to hand over a list of everyone who bought SN from X seller and got it shipped to Italy? Or could they contact the seller directly in one of those countries?
I know people often buy hard drugs, steroids, and god knows what else, and it seems this stuff gets smuggled in with no issues whatsoever. SN is technically a poison and you can use to kill yourself or someone (maybe? Read an article of a guy who poisoned both his parents with SN adding it to their meal, how the fk is that even possible), but so is a knife, a bow, or a fking chainsaw.

By the way. This website is censored in Italy and you cannot access it anymore. But it's easy to bypass if you know the first thing about how the internet works. In Italy helping someone to ctb, in any way according to our penal code, is a criminal felony and you go to jail. I find this beautifully ironic, because it was the articles about the "website of death" and "poison of the web" that helped me find SS and the SN method. Will the media who published those articles go to jail if I ctb? They helped me a lot, and that is so fking ironic isn't it?

Last edited:
Reactions: luci4, opeth98 and littlelungs
socrates

socrates

I know nothing except the fact of my ignorance.
Dec 3, 2019
Honestly I think you'd have more likely to get in trouble for your search history or use of this forum. SN isn't just poison it's a salt used in other things too. It's not exactly heroine. Although I don't know how Italilion law works, but I highly doubt they have incentives to after SN like they do meth.

J

juraviel

PL
Aug 11, 2021
think how many other substances there are that cops are actually interested in, before they would bother about sn. it has 0 recreational and 0 therapeutic value

i live in Poland, i also lived in Italy as a teenager. i highly doubt it if i brought my sn over to Italy that anyone would be asking any questions. it's literally like any other food additive, because that's what it is.
it was the articles about the "website of death" and "poison of the web" that helped me find SS and the SN method. Will the media who published those articles go to jail if I ctb? They helped me a lot, and that is so fking ironic isn't it?
same lol