tpurced

tpurced

Just passing through this world
Oct 23, 2020
I used to be confident in myself, and in my abilities but that is long gone. My mind questions everything I do. I've even tried to stay away from SS, even though it feels like my safe haven, just because I'm scared. Even writing this post I'm unsure if I should post it- my mind constantly reminds me of how it all could fail. It feels like I've rewritten all of this a thousand times.

I'm always anxious about how certain decisions I make and have made will impact myself to the extent that I'm distancing myself from others just so I don't have to think about it. I'm staying away from events, friends and social life most of the time.

It drains me of all my energy.

The times I do meet friends are plagued by my mind thinking that they really never liked me. I wanted to write that I know that it isn't the case- but truthfully I don't know. It's at the point when nothing really feels real.

I can't go on like this for much more much. I dunno anymore.

• Hugs
Reactions: foxdie, Spitfire, b&w and 2 others
Noriv159

Noriv159

Sigh.
Oct 22, 2020
I distance myself too because you can never be too sure with people. Most people are perfidious until they established their benefits. You don't have to impress anyone to find your worth.

Reactions: foxdie