Unattainable666

Unattainable666

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2023
I am really going down the rabbit hole quickly. Found a bunch of drugs I've been stock piling for a while. Drank a bottle of wine and took a bunch of meds yesterday so slept most of the day. It was great. Was wishing I wouldn't wake up. But sadly I did. Thought about what's been happening with me lately I know this is really boring for most of you all, so click off if it is I'll write this for me. Last week was pay day. Little hitler aka the office manager shorted my paycheck because she can. I emailed my boss who doesnt have the balls to stand up to her will do nothing and if you piss off little hitler you're gone so quite honestly i figure monday i'll be given the pink slip. may be a blessing in disguise. been thinking of my little girl was thinking of driving to where she is but she really isn't there any more she is in my heart. i hate the desert - i love the beach. i don't want to ctb at the desert. in reality i want to ctb at the beach. so my plans have changed and i'm much happier. i'll be going back to the beach to camp out at the beach where it wont be weird cause everybody camps out at the beach. i'll have my last days at the place that i love. the peace will be overwhelming. what they do with my body once i'm gone i don't give a shit. i'll be with my little girl. it's a release. so once i'm canned on monday i'll be leaving this god forsaking hellhole and going back to the beach to ctb. how peaceful this decision is. i know you all don't give a shit - i live in reality but i needed to write this for me.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: GreenTree, saddestbunny, Elle and 2 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I wish you the best with your plans, this world truly is such a dreadful and hellish place, I understand why you would feel relieved at the thought of being free from everything.