• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

soolka

soolka

ʚ♡ɞ killing me softly ʚ♡ɞ
Apr 13, 2023
is it possible to die from paracetamol? how much is needed? im growing desperate and i cant afford to buy other meds

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Parcetamol is a terrible way to try and die that really isn't recommended if one wishes to ctb. This has been discussed many times on here.

• Informative
Reactions: Lost cherry, Tommen Baratheon, msocks and 2 others
soolka

soolka

ʚ♡ɞ killing me softly ʚ♡ɞ
Apr 13, 2023
Parcetamol is a terrible way to try and die that really isn't recommended if one wishes to ctb. This has been discussed many times on here
thank u for ur response, seems ill have to figure something else out

NoLoveNoHope

NoLoveNoHope

Mage
Mar 25, 2023
Paracetamol is one of the worst ways to CTB, it will make your liver failure across a number of days and it is extremely painful.

If it isn't a barbiturate, opioid or SN - it won't kill you.

• Informative
Reactions: Tommen Baratheon and soolka
Cucumberman

Cucumberman

Apr 2, 2023
Personally, please no. I've overdosed on it, although mild, it was really unpleasant. I had difficulty breathing, intense palpitations, and extreme abdominal pain. The reaction was slow too. I was suffocating for an hour before I decided to be taken to the ER.

Reactions: soolka
P

pillower

May 12, 2023
DO NOT TRY PARACETAMOL. i tried and it fucking sucks. would not recommend

Reactions: soolka
anotherlastchance

anotherlastchance

Your never not you
Feb 3, 2024
Paracetamol is one of the worst ways to CTB, it will make your liver failure across a number of days and it is extremely painful.

If it isn't a barbiturate, opioid or SN - it won't kill you.
How about gbl then???

S

SVEN

Enlightened
Apr 3, 2023
Paracetomol death is hellish, protracted and if the attempt is unsuccessfull you're very fortunate to avoid life changing consequences.