• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

og.

og.

im gonna kill myself
Oct 19, 2021
20220606 224628
I have no other suicide methods i dont know how else to do it in a way that is with items in my reach and doesnt disfigure my body
i know its a horrible suicide method and will be a painful few hours but i dont mind that, a big part of it is my family wont know its a suicide and will just think i died naturally

Shu

Shu

As above, So Below.
Jan 21, 2022
No

• Informative
Reactions: houseofleaves, AloneInCollege, og. and 2 others
Shu

Shu

As above, So Below.
Jan 21, 2022
The chances of failing her pretty high and you'll probably just end up in a more messed up situation than you are now it's not a good idea.

Reactions: OuijaBored, miserableforever, r0_ and 6 others
Lost Magic

Lost Magic

Visionary
May 5, 2020
As this article says, death by paracetamol is rare. You will most likely end up with liver failure (and trust me you don't want that).

• Informative
Reactions: miserableforever, wljourney, houseofleaves and 5 others
og.

og.

im gonna kill myself
Oct 19, 2021
this is hopeless.. ill never be able to kill myself

Lost Magic

Lost Magic

Visionary
May 5, 2020
this is hopeless.. ill never be able to kill myself
Just take time to reflect for a while. Rushing suicide will probably just make matters worse for you. There are much better methods than a paracetamol overdose.

Reactions: houseofleaves, AloneInCollege and og.
LifeHasNoOptIn

LifeHasNoOptIn

Worst Life Ever
Mar 31, 2022
As stated above, your odds of success are pretty nil and you are looking at days or even weeks of pain and suffering waiting for liver failure if somehow it does work. Also, it will be incredibly obvious that it was an overdose as you would be admitted to the ER long before you would pass.

The above rare successful example used 50g of paracetamol. Your pic would be only 2.4g if both boxes were fully consumed.

I'm sorry you have been brought to a point where this is the only option, but please reconsider this method.

Reactions: houseofleaves, og., Shu and 1 other person
C

Carlotta16

The Best I Can Do is Nothing
Mar 16, 2022
This is a horrible way to ctb. The likelihood of you dying is very very minimal and you will just end up very very poorly. I used to work on ambulances and have seen people do this. Not one was successful but most were very poorly afterwards and it made their lives worse. I understand your desperation I honestly do But please consider a different method

Reactions: miserableforever, houseofleaves, Medicmedic72 and 3 others
M

Medicmedic72

Buying a bus ticket
Jun 6, 2022
It's more than a couple of hours, it could be days because your liver shuts down. When you start acting strange then they will call for help and since you'll be disoriented they will check everything.

Reactions: houseofleaves, og. and Shu
og.

og.

im gonna kill myself
Oct 19, 2021
As stated above, your odds of success are pretty nil and you are looking at days or even weeks of pain and suffering waiting for liver failure if somehow it does work. Also, it will be incredibly obvious that it was an overdose as you would be admitted to the ER long before you would pass.

The above rare successful example used 50g of paracetamol. Your pic would be only 2.4g if both boxes were fully consumed.

I'm sorry you have been brought to a point where this is the only option, but please reconsider this method.
in the pic one of the boxes is 12g which is the lethal dose and both together is 24g why would i need 50g?

Okay I wont take the paracetamol its a bad way to CTB sorry for wasting you guys time and thanks for informing me

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: miserableforever, houseofleaves, LifeHasNoOptIn and 1 other person
LifeHasNoOptIn

LifeHasNoOptIn

Worst Life Ever
Mar 31, 2022
in the pic one of the boxes is 12g which is the lethal dose and both together is 24g why would i need 50g?
The 50g is cited from the example in the posted article of a rare success. However, you are correct it would be 24g if both boxes were consumed. I can't math sometimes 🙄

Reactions: og.
C

Carlotta16

The Best I Can Do is Nothing
Mar 16, 2022

Okay I wont take the paracetamol its a bad way to CTB sorry for wasting you guys time and thanks for informing me
You havnt wasted our time not at all. I can completely understand your desperation because I'm there too. Although I have my method. What methods have you ruled out?

• Love
Reactions: houseofleaves and og.
M

Medicmedic72

Buying a bus ticket
Jun 6, 2022

You aren't wasting our time. You asked a question and we answered honestly.

• Love
Reactions: houseofleaves and og.
og.

og.

im gonna kill myself
Oct 19, 2021
You havnt wasted our time not at all. I can completely understand your desperation because I'm there too. Although I have my method. What methods have you ruled out?
I dont wanna do anything that will disfigure my body or anything violent like hanging, gun,death by collision, jumping off heights

no SN or N because ill never get my hand on them

I was told bug spray is effective so i might try that or Carbon monoxide but idk anything about both and I wanna research how to do it you know

whats your method?

M

Medicmedic72

Buying a bus ticket
Jun 6, 2022
This is a horrible way to ctb. The likelihood of you dying is very very minimal and you will just end up very very poorly. I used to work on ambulances and have seen people do this. Not one was successful but most were very poorly afterwards and it made their lives worse. I understand your desperation I honestly do But please consider a different method
Exactly. And its slow if it does work. Those types of overdoses turn yellow long before death. And family would get help.

Reactions: og.
Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
i tried paracetamol overdose basically was violently sick and damaged my stomach lining would not recommand not worth the long last damage it caused

Reactions: houseofleaves
befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
I have heard of cases where people died of Paracetamol OD. I have no further info about the required dose. However this is not a peaceful method. Of course your family will know that it was suicide. If this point is important, I can't think of a method.

Peaceful methods are: helium, nitrogen, carbon monoxid.

obliviousatbest

obliviousatbest

atrophy
Nov 10, 2021
heads up if you are in UK, there's a good chance of getting sectioned if you OD and end up in general hospital to get your stomach pumped etc. Even if you take the correct mg per kg of your body weight to kill you, you won't be able to conceal your symptoms enough to avoid ppl calling an ambulance for you during the days it takes waiting for your body to die & your body will vomit as much of the poison out of itself as it can. It's a bastard. Sending you peace.