• Hey Guest,

We will never comply with any of OFCOM's demands or any other nations censorious demands for that matter. We will only follow the laws of the land of which our server is located, which is the US.

Any demands for censorship or requests to comply with the law outside of the US will be promptly ignored.

No foreign laws or pressure will make us comply with anti-censorship laws and we will protect the speech of our members, regardless of where they might live in the world. If that means being blocked in the UK, so be it. We would advise that any UK member gets a VPN to browse the site, or use TOR.

However, today, we stand up these these governments that want to bully or censor this website.

Fuck OFCOM, and fuck any media organization or group that think it's cool or fun to stalk or bully people that suffering in this world.

Edit: We also wanted to address the veiled threats made against a staff member in the UK by the BBC in the news today. We are undeterred by any threats, intimination, by the BBC or by any other groups dedicated to doxxing and harassing our staff and members. Journalists from the BBC, CTV, Kansas Star, Daily Mail and many other outlets have continuiously ignored the fact that many of the people that they're interviewing (such as @leelfc84 on Twitter/X) and propping up are the same people posting addresses of staff members and our founders on social media. We show them proof of this and they ignore it and don't address it.They're all just as evil as each other, and should be treated accordingly. They do not care about the safety of our staff members, founders, or administrators, or even members, so why would they care about you?

Now that we have your attention, journalists, will you ever address this? You've given these evil people interviews, and free press.

A

annikae

Aug 16, 2024
Hello guys, is wanted to share this to prevent anyone doing the same mistakes I made or I did wrong... Some years ago I was trying to understand how much paracetamol I had to take to reach the right level intoxication that would have led me to death, luckily or not I found it, apparently you have to ingest 40 pills of paracetamol 1000, but I don't know if because of the adrenaline or something else I started to have nausea and gag reflex and plus I couldn't stand the taste anymore so I just took 20 of them, after some minutes I started to feel dizzy and the floor felt like sand when I walked so I immediately went to sleep hoping that maybe 20 could have been enough. I woke up at 3.00 am because my body was rejecting EVERYTHING that I had swallowed and yes I threw up until 4.30 in the morning. I had a very strong nausea the first two days I couldn't even imagine any kind of food because I would start to gag,so I didn't anything I started to eat after the 5th day and I started to drink after 6 or 7 days. It was awful.

• Hugs
  • Informative
Reactions: cowboypants, LunarLight, Ash and 1 other person
kinderbueno

kinderbueno

Waiting at the bus stop
Jun 22, 2024
Thank you for sharing your experience. Paracetamol overdose is an extremely unreliable method, and hopefully this will put people off from trying it

Reactions: LunarLight and annikae
Ash

Ash

What dreams may come?
Oct 4, 2021
Thank you for sharing

Reactions: annikae
A

annikae

Aug 16, 2024
Thank you for sharing your experience. Paracetamol overdose is an extremely unreliable method, and hopefully this will put people off from trying it
No worries probably if I didn't throw up I could have had some problems but not instant death it would take some days I believe and I don't want to try again ,and I want to specify that my body made me threw up I couldn't even resist it was like it took control over my brain. So I wouldn't recommend it again

• Love
Reactions: kinderbueno
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
That sounds really horrible and torturous, I personally really wish suicide is as straightforward as overdosing on accessible pills but of course that's not the reality.

A

annikae

Aug 16, 2024
That sounds really horrible and torturous, I personally really wish suicide is as straightforward as overdosing on accessible pills but of course that's not the reality.
Yeah...and if you really want to do it you need at least more days as possible because let's say that you achieve on not gagging not vomiting and adsorb everything you start to die after a while if you don't go to the hospital so in order to achieve that you need as much Alone time as possible so nobody wouldn't notice you becoming Yellow for example.

andreamysk

andreamysk

Student
Jun 29, 2024

And I hope you didn't have irreversible consequences (not uncommon in these cases...)

Reactions: annikae
A

annikae

Aug 16, 2024

And I hope you didn't have irreversible consequences (not uncommon in these cases...)
No fortunately not.

Reactions: cryptoinvestor
C

cryptoinvestor

Jul 12, 2024
you can help reverse this using NAC (N-acetyl cysteine) to prevent liver damage you may have caused. But must be administered ASAP