• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

CyanideSoup

CyanideSoup

Memento mori
Oct 1, 2019
I know that paracetamol is a very painful and slow way to go but hypothetically would 80-100 500mg tablets be enough if taken with vodka?

• Aww..
Reactions: puppy9
A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
It could, but you are more likely to have long term injury, and unpleasant hospitalization, an extremely bad acute experience with the possibility of only a slow, painful, protracted death.

Reactions: _Minsk, SleeplessSoul, puppy9 and 3 others
autumnal

autumnal

Enlightened
Feb 4, 2020
I know that paracetamol is a very painful and slow way to go but hypothetically would 80-100 500mg tablets be enough if taken with vodka?

iu
I'm going to politely but necessarily remind you of your earlier thread where you asked about bleach poisoning, had numerous concerned responses all tell you it was both agonizing and very rarely fatal, and then you elected to ignore all of the advice you had solicited and took bleach regardless.

Based on those events, I'm going to make the educated guess that your current question is not merely a hypothetical one. I'm also going to point out, as other members doubtless will, that the answer is no. Paracetemol overdose is rarely fatal and is also an unpleasant experience to survive. I would very much urge against using it as a method, either with or without the addition of alcohol.

I hope your experience with the bleach will help you appreciate that there is both concern and wisdom behind the opinions of members here, and that our collective advice will guide you on a different path this time around.

Last edited:
Reactions: _Minsk, HelensNepenthe, Jumper Geo and 7 others
W

WhatIsMyLife

Experienced
Apr 22, 2020
Yeah... Don't do this.

Reactions: _Minsk, Jumper Geo, Soul and 3 others
FluffyDove

FluffyDove

Experienced
May 11, 2020
It is very hard to ctb from OTC medications. Maybe you should try looking at the resources page and seeing if there is a method more suitable.

Please dont attempt this.

Reactions: Jumper Geo, Soul and autumnal
CyanideSoup

CyanideSoup

Memento mori
Oct 1, 2019
Okay. I'll avoid it.

Reactions: Jumper Geo, puppy9 and Qbert
L

lonelygirl66

Lonely
Mar 13, 2020
Sorry to put it so bluntly but you will give your self the xtreme shits. Please don't do it. The cramps will be out of control. You will wish you did die there and then but you won't. Be careful.

Reactions: GoodPersonEffed and Jumper Geo
I

I screwed up

Waiting for the damn bus
Sep 11, 2019
Forget it bro ... Not possible to ctb by this method...

Reactions: Flump and Jumper Geo
FireFox

FireFox

Enlightened
Apr 8, 2020
I live in the UK . I considered overdosing on paracetomol until i did my research. I read various stories and videos of peoples experiences of people overdoseing on paracetomol and what actually happens when you overdose on the drug

Paracetomol overdose is the worst way to go. You will not pass away peacefully.

Here is what happens

Once you take the overdose you have a 2 hour window for an antidote to work.

After the 2 hours nothing can be done to help you and death is inevitable

It will take 3 days for you to die. Death from paracetomol overdose is slow and very painful.
Your organs will stop functioning and body will shut down.

If you do survive you will end up with damaged organs and possibly needing a transplant.

Trust me is not worth it
Such a shame the packet does not provide a warning on the what happens if you OD.
They should do like with cigareetes

Last edited:
Reactions: Flump and Jumper Geo
BeeLoyal

BeeLoyal

Is Existence Just A Test?
Apr 27, 2020
U know the low fatality percentage, and it would become very, very unpleasant and painful afterwards.

Reactions: Jumper Geo
FluffyDove

FluffyDove

Experienced
May 11, 2020
You'd probably not even be able to get them down, youd vomit

Reactions: TimeToBiteTheDust
SleeplessSoul

SleeplessSoul

Student
Apr 10, 2020
Just in case you didn't trust what people were saying

I've overdosed on paracetamol three times.

Do not do it.

It makes you throw up a lot and you will feel awful. I luckily didn't damage my liver but I had to be in the hospital for two days on a drip and having lots of blood taken

• Aww..
Reactions: _Minsk, GoodPersonEffed and faust
FluffyDove

FluffyDove

Experienced
May 11, 2020
May seem like a small issue to some but I ODed too 13 years ago and it's given me issues with swallowing tablets even now. My body forces me to gag and refuses to let me swallow any medication regardless of size. Not helpful when youre in hospital genuinely ill and can't explain to the nurse why you can't swallow a tiny antibiotic

ThatSnakeParent

ThatSnakeParent

Depressed, stressed and unimpressed.
Sep 23, 2018
Hey! As someone who has done this multiple times I can tell you it's one of the most unpleasant experiences out there. I took over 60 tablets without vodka and passed out (it was the third time in two weeks) I was taken to hospital and was in resus for an hour whilst they constantly prodded and poked me and took my blood to keep me awake. Then I spent over 26 hours on a drip with glucose to help counteract the effects of the paracetamol. You won't die. You'll throw up black and be incapable of most things and you'll just make yourself very ill. I've taken vodka with a mixture of paracetamol, ibuprofen and aspirin to the same effect and it's horrible. Please don't do it. For context I was a very upset 15 year old in the care system, this is no longer something I do.

• Love
Reactions: GoodPersonEffed
Nightwillalwayswin

Nightwillalwayswin

May 3, 2020
May seem like a small issue to some but I ODed too 13 years ago and it's given me issues with swallowing tablets even now. My body forces me to gag and refuses to let me swallow any medication regardless of size. Not helpful when youre in hospital genuinely ill and can't explain to the nurse why you can't swallow a tiny antibiotic

Sorry to go off topic. I don't know how old you are now but I also experienced the same issue after overdosing at 13, for many years. It has completely resolved itself now though after slowly building up my tolerance over a few years, if that's of any use to you.

F

Flump

Student
Jan 14, 2020
Don't do this, I tried this it's not until you research this method you realise it's just a complete waste of time and it will just make you very sick. If only it was that easy to leave this world.

Reactions: Existingnotliving
E

Existingnotliving

Feb 13, 2020
Paracetamol is not the way to go. I've taken paracetamol overdoses with vodka around 9 times in the last 3 years and I've never died, I've only been made ill at the time and it isn't pleasent. Also its very unlikely you'd get 80-100 tablets down, I don't think I've ever made it past 50 before the gag reflex is too strong. I have trouble taking any kind of medication now as my gag reflex always kicks in... Hasn't stopped me trying though hoping eventually damage to my organs will kill me but I had a liver function test just 2 days ago after another overdose... Surprisingly it came back okay... Even professionals were surprised as they know how much of a heavy drinker I am and how many overdoses I've taken. But yeah paracetamol and vodka is not pleasent, neither are the drips you have to be on in hospital afterwards. If you do find another way though please do let me know, I'm looking for a painless way to die because I'm a wimp.

FluffyDove

FluffyDove

Experienced
May 11, 2020
Sorry to go off topic. I don't know how old you are now but I also experienced the same issue after overdosing at 13, for many years. It has completely resolved itself now though after slowly building up my tolerance over a few years, if that's of any use to you.
I'm 28 now. I just cant shake it. It's weird. I'm glad you overcame it though