Blackoutchange

Blackoutchange

Aug 6, 2024
Would paracetamol and alcohol od work? How much mg should I take and what alcohol % would make it worse? I really want it to be high chance of me dying
Sorry if my english is cracky i am a bit stressed atm

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Welcome to the forum.

NO!

There's the Suicide Resource Compilation. You can read about reliable methods there.

Reactions: cali22♡ and Blackoutchange
sos

sos

Experienced
Jul 22, 2024
easy find on google tbh

"Do not drink alcohol when you take paracetamol. This is because paracetamol can have a potentially lethal interaction with alcohol and increase the risk of liver damage. The exact amounts and timing of alcohol and paracetamol intake that could lead to liver damage are unknown."

sure, every ctb method has its risks but yea, should reconsider ur method

Reactions: HowToCTB and Blackoutchange
stilhavinightmares

stilhavinightmares

Warlock
Oct 13, 2022
Just to nail it in further: NO. You will suffer badly, and you will live.

Reactions: Blackoutchange
Priestess

Priestess

Feb 15, 2022
This is a terrible idea. it will be agony and you will probably live with permanent damage. I tried this once with aspirin.

F

Fakefriendhate_Maxx

I just hope my death makes more sense than my life
May 18, 2024
It could work if you ingest enough paracetamol to die from but not too much to vomit.. But you have to be prepared for a long path of suffering (some days with horrible physical and psychological symptoms). PPH says the paracetamol-method is a No-Go, it's not recommendend. So pls DON'T !!
Do you have access to the Peaceful Pill Handbook. There are several reliable methods and even regiments described. It's quite helpful and you'll find a better method. 🤗 If have the PPH as pdf... PM me and i'll send it to you.
easy find on google tbh

"Do not drink alcohol when you take paracetamol. This is because paracetamol can have a potentially lethal interaction with alcohol and increase the risk of liver damage. The exact amounts and timing of alcohol and paracetamol intake that could lead to liver damage are unknown."

sure, every ctb method has its risks but yea, should reconsider ur method
That's probably the reason why she wants to combine it with alcohol. Because high amounts of paracetamol destroys/damages the liver and subsequently lee to death, when liver collapses. Alcohol also damages the liver - the combination is said to increase the damagage and make death easier (or earlier) ?!
BUT as I've wrote before, DON'T. The death is horrible and the agony long-lasting (days...).

Last edited:
codedarchaeologist

codedarchaeologist

everybody ends up where the river meets the sea
Jan 21, 2023
It could work if you ingest enough paracetamol to die from and not too much to vomit.. But you have to be prepared for a long path of suffering (some days with horrible physical and psychological symptoms). PPH says the paracetamol-method is a No-Go, it's not recommendend. DON'T !!
Do you have access to the Peaceful-pill-handbook. There are several reliable methods and even regiments described. It's quite helpful and you'll find a better method. 🤗 If have the PPH as pdf... PM me and i'll send it to you.

That's probably the reason why she wants to combine it with alcohol. Because high amounts of paracetamol destroys/damages the liver and subsequently lee to death, when liver collapses. Alcohol also damages the liver - the combination is said to increase the damagage and make death easier.
BUT as I've wrote before, DON'T. The death is horrible and the agony long-lasting (days...).
"Days" might even be underestimating it. I've seen it said that death from liver damage caused by NSAID overdose can take months, if you're particularly unlucky.