• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

prettyreadytogo

prettyreadytogo

Oct 28, 2023
Hi all.

This is my first post on this forum, so I'm sorry if I'm missing an obvious resource. I'm looking to CTB in the northwest US within the next few weeks/months. Sadly, SN does not seem to be very accessible here. Guns are a non-starter for me unfortunately because I don't want the people I love to stumble upon a gory sight. I've thought about jumping, but I've been having trouble locating a good place to jump from. If there are any resources for that, I'd be very appreciative. Also open to other painless CTB methods in the US. I have a fair amount of money to invest into the best possible outcome so please don't rule something out due to price.

Thanks.

Reactions: bridgeluvr626
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
There is information about methods in the suicide resource complination section on here, sadly suicide just isn't straightforward, I hate how it's purposely made so inaccessible so deciding on any potential method just depends on what the individual can access. And as well as that once you have a few more replies in threads you will be able to access the search function to search for specific information.

Miku _fanboy101

Miku _fanboy101

Rahhhh
Oct 23, 2023
I'm in the same spot, my plan is extremely painful so I cannot really say how to do it painless but I do hope you find peace wherever you are