• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

bpdbattle

bpdbattle

Aug 12, 2020
I've suffered with BPD for too long, failed too many overdoses, got liver damages from drug overdoses. I got sectioned this week and I escaped as nothing will ever help me. I'm ready to go.
Will hanging hurt? I want it painless and fast. I'm suffering for too long.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Hyperbunny, Wisdom3_1-9 and death137
Lightyagami

Lightyagami

Mar 2, 2020
1.N
2.Heroin
3.SN

that would be my list of no pain

Reactions: Hyperbunny
E

esse_est_percipi

Enlightened
Jul 14, 2020
If you manage to go unconscious quickly then I don't see how hanging would be that painful either.

death137

death137

miserable
Jun 25, 2020
If done right hanging (full suspension) will hurt for few seconds and after that you lose consciousness and die peacefully.

Reactions: LifeSucks39, Deleted member 4993 and Failedboy
bpdbattle

bpdbattle

Aug 12, 2020
If done right hanging (full suspension) will hurt for few seconds and after that you lose consciousness and die peacefully.

how do I do it? I have a dressing gown rope a hook and a chair.
Do I just tie the knot? Hang and kick chair ?

GrumpyFrog

GrumpyFrog

Exhausted
Aug 23, 2020
Hey, buddy! I'm sorry you're hurting so much right now.

If you're looking for details about hanging, here's a thread with a great deal of information, I'd suggest looking through it: hanging megathread.
However, I would really advise you against using anything but a very sturdy rope. Trust me, I speak from experience. Really make sure that you have the right materials. I understand the urge to be impulsive and use whatever's on hand, I get that too, but please don't give into that.

Reactions: Hyperbunny, Deleted member 4993 and bpdbattle
death137

death137

miserable
Jun 25, 2020
how do I do it? I have a dressing gown rope a hook and a chair.
Do I just tie the knot? Hang and kick chair ?
I think its best you use nylon or cotton rope. Make a hangman noose. If the rope is thin or looks it will cut skin then put a scarf or some cloth on your neck. Kick the chair and its over.

Reactions: Hyperbunny, Deleted member 4993, Failedboy and 1 other person
bpdbattle

bpdbattle

Aug 12, 2020
I think its best you use nylon or cotton rope. Make a hangman noose. If the rope is thin or looks it will cut skin then put a scarf or some cloth on your neck. Kick the chair and its over.
Is it possible to just tie my dressing gown cotton rope around my neck so tight then fall to sleep???
Hey, buddy! I'm sorry you're hurting so much right now.

If you're looking for details about hanging, here's a thread with a great deal of information, I'd suggest looking through it: hanging megathread.
However, I would really advise you against using anything but a very sturdy rope. Trust me, I speak from experience. Really make sure that you have the right materials. I understand the urge to be impulsive and use whatever's on hand, I get that too, but please don't give into that.
Thank you my friend.

death137

death137

miserable
Jun 25, 2020
Is it possible to just tie my dressing gown cotton rope around my neck so tight then fall to sleep???

Thank you my friend.
Its possible and there is a good chance you can loss consciousness quickly but I think its best you use a sturdy rope which tighten greatly to maximize chance of less pain death. Recently I watched a video of woman who used a soft ligature which didn't tighten greatly and she suffered lengthy.

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 4993
bpdbattle

bpdbattle

Aug 12, 2020
Its possible and there is a good chance you can loss consciousness quickly but I think its best you use a sturdy rope which tighten greatly to maximize chance of less pain death. Recently I watched a video of woman who used a soft ligature which didn't tighten greatly and she suffered lengthy.
What do you think the easiest way is!? How about tying the rope tight around my neck and just falling asleep ??

death137

death137

miserable
Jun 25, 2020
What do you think the easiest way is!? How about tying the rope tight around my neck and just falling asleep ??
I'm not understanding by "falling asleep". You mean literally fall to sleep and not intentionally kicking the stool.

Yes you should tighten the rope. Its best if there is no drop at all. So you should tighten the rope around the neck before stepping off and tie the other end of the rope to the ligature point greatly so the rope between the neck and ligature point is tighten. Then kick the stool.

I'm not that good at English so I struggle sometimes to put what I think on words but I hope you understand what I wrote.

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 4993
mr.smileysad

mr.smileysad

Student
Aug 29, 2020
i have done this myself and you don't even need the rope tight around your neck you just need a loop and 3 kilograms of pressure