• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

H-E-L

H-E-L

Sep 10, 2023
So I started cutting myself again, they're quite shallow cuts on my wrists, kind of like cat scratches. When they healed, my right wrist and fingers and hand got a bit of pain or sometimes numb. I also strength train if that helps, it's just really weird

nicotine_goblin

nicotine_goblin

Student
Aug 28, 2023
I'm not a doctor but from my own experience there is sometimes tingling sensation due to skin stretching. If your fingers go numb you might have hit a nerve, depends on how deep you went. If that keeps bothering you I think it's a good idea to see a doctor for proper advice. Though I understand it can be a hustle to explain the scars

H-E-L

H-E-L

Sep 10, 2023
I'm not a doctor but from my own experience there is sometimes tingling sensation due to skin stretching. If your fingers go numb you might have hit a nerve, depends on how deep you went. If that keeps bothering you I think it's a good idea to see a doctor for proper advice. Though I understand it can be a hustle to explain the scars
oh ok, that makes sense, tingling is a much better description than numb, thank you for helping, but what can I do to stop the tingling, also I don't go deep when I cut, very shallow cits

nicotine_goblin

nicotine_goblin

Student
Aug 28, 2023
oh ok, that makes sense, tingling is a much better description than numb, thank you for helping, but what can I do to stop the tingling, also I don't go deep when I cut, very shallow cits
I'm not quite sure what to do about it, for me it usually goes away as the scars heal up. I guess doing some stretching and light finger exercises could help. Like they do after surgeries

H-E-L

H-E-L

Sep 10, 2023
I'm not quite sure what to do about it, for me it usually goes away as the scars heal up. I guess doing some stretching and light finger exercises could help. Like they do after surgeries
ok, thank you for the help