shadow999

shadow999

Student
Sep 6, 2024
So I am taking SN soon hopefully. My SI already feels like it's kicking in. Like I notice it. I was just wondering if there were any first hand experiences here of trying SN. I know I have read some but I just want some reassurance it'll be relatively peaceful. From my understanding you pass out between 15 and 20 minutes although it could be longer. You experience burning of the throat and stomach, an inability to breath and mini seizures. And nausea.

Some of this doesn't sound too peaceful. What do you expect from a poison though. Unfortunately I can't get a benzo and the AE I have makes it impossible for me to sit still (olanzapine). I'm not sure whether or not I should take an antacid. I read once that it can make it take longer for you to pass out. Does SN by itself make you pass out in 15ish minutes or is that the benzo? I tried to OD on aspirin once. I wonder if it will feel like that. It was bad but I was able to withstand it silently. I'm doing it somewhere kindof isolated so I don't plan on being found for a very long time. I just don't know if I should expect it to be agonizing without the benzos or if it will still be relatively peaceful.

I think it was Moonicide? All respects paid herr example maybe shows that it doesn't take that long to pass out without benzos although I must reread the story to remember if she took benzos or not but right now I seem to think she didn't. I'm not asking if I should or shouldn't take the SN. Mostly I'm looking for first hand experiences of ingesting SN and other relevant info.

Thanks for reading

Best wishes

• Hugs
Reactions: Plato'sCaveDweller and lynnschronicles
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Sounds like you, from what you've said, really could use the benzos. I've never taken SN so have no idea how peaceful, or painful, it is. I guess you have to ask yourself if the pain that might come from the SN is bearable compared to the pain you experience from living?

Reactions: Plato'sCaveDweller and shadow999
shadow999

shadow999

Student
Sep 6, 2024
Sounds like you, from what you've said, really could use the benzos. I've never taken SN so have no idea how peaceful, or painful, it is. I guess you have to ask yourself if the pain that might come from the SN is bearable compared to the pain you experience from living?
Yeah I would love to have benzos. Can't really get them unfortunately though. I just don't want the pain to be so bad that I call for help. Most likely I would end up in a psych ward. I think the pain of SN would be worth escaping the suffering and anguish I'm in everyday. Definitely worth it.

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
It's definitely an effective method as long as the protocol is followed, but, still, many still seem to have second thoughts and call for help. Honestly, unless a method is instantaneous, perhaps like a shotgun blast to the head, I think there's going to be some type of pain involved in dying, ESPECIALLY when a poison is used.

Reactions: Plato'sCaveDweller, notausgang, shadow999 and 1 other person
shadow999

shadow999

Student
Sep 6, 2024
It's definitely an effective method as long as the protocol is followed, but, still, many still seem to have second thoughts and call for help. Honestly, unless a method is instantaneous, perhaps like a shotgun blast to the head, I think there's going to be some type of pain involved in dying, ESPECIALLY when a poison is used.
I understand. Personally shotgun is too messy for me and I can't legally get a gun because of my psych ward visits in the past. It's SN for me. Hoping it will be peaceful.

• Hugs
Reactions: Plato'sCaveDweller and locked*n*loaded
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
I understand. Personally shotgun is too messy for me and I can't legally get a gun because of my psych ward visits in the past. It's SN for me. Hoping it will be peaceful.
I hope it is for you, too. Hopefully, someone will chime in and give you an idea of what to expect. You know, there are plenty of accounts you can search out. Just search "SN" and I'm sure you'll find some. Maybe search "failed" and "SN" and see what comes up.

• Love
meltskelt

meltskelt

who?
Aug 11, 2023
there is a video of a girl who used SN as a method to ctb and she didn't look in a lot of pain, tbh I don't think it is that much of a pain