• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

I

infinitefears

Apr 16, 2024
My partner and I have a suicide pact. Lately, I've been feeling like her depression is mostly a result of my mental illness and I'm just dragging her down. I feel like she could be happy without me. I want to go without her. I love her and I want her to be happy, and I feel like I'm an obstacle to her happiness. I wanted to die after my mom passed - I couldn't bear the thought of her getting that news, and she's passed at this point. I truly feel like a burden to society, my partner and I've already wanted to complete our pact after Christmas which was our agreement but she keeps pushing the date. I think she knows as well she'd live a better life without me. IDK what I'm trying to say, I guess the things I want to say to my partner but it hurts her too much to hear.

• Hugs
Reactions: ColorlessTrees, sash and samicitchka
R

reaasd11

May 16, 2024
My partner and I have a suicide pact. Lately, I've been feeling like her depression is mostly a result of my mental illness and I'm just dragging her down. I feel like she could be happy without me. I want to go without her. I love her and I want her to be happy, and I feel like I'm an obstacle to her happiness. I wanted to die after my mom passed - I couldn't bear the thought of her getting that news, and she's passed at this point. I truly feel like a burden to society, my partner and I've already wanted to complete our pact after Christmas which was our agreement but she keeps pushing the date. I think she knows as well she'd live a better life without me. IDK what I'm trying to say, I guess the things I want to say to my partner but it hurts her too much to hear.
have you considered breaking up with her and then CTB ?

sash

sash

f/uk seeking partner to vanish with
Oct 1, 2023
Time for an honest conversation.

Reactions: Ash, willitpass and eatantz
I

infinitefears

Apr 16, 2024
have you considered breaking up with her and then CTB ?
I did recklessly tell her I considered that before... I don't know if she'd legitimately think I'd want to break up with her without that being my lone motivation. She knows me well enough. I think she'd feel betrayed that I didn't want to complete the pact with her...

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Don't try to talk anyone into ctb, even if it is your partner. It's entirely unethical. Let them get to that place (ctb) on their own terms. If they want to join you, fine. If not, that's fine, too. Afterall, it is their life.

Reactions: Freedomatlast24, Ash, ladylazarus4 and 4 others
LXXCH

LXXCH

angelmaker
Apr 3, 2024
regardless of them having a pact together doesn't give the op (or anyone) the right to talk their partner into ctb. also, if she doesn't want to ctb anymore then why should she be talked into taking her life, it's HER choice to make that decision

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: ladylazarus4, Myforevercharlie and willitpass
R

reaasd11

May 16, 2024
regardless of them having a pact together doesn't give the op (or anyone) the right to talk their partner into ctb. also, if she doesn't want to ctb anymore then why should she be talked into taking her life, it's HER choice to make that decision
sorry

willitpass

willitpass

Don’t try to offer me help, I’ve tried everything
Mar 10, 2020
I see that it's your first day here, and maybe you heard from some news site or video that were some cult that encourages people to die, but that is not true. We do not encourage ANYONE to kill themselves. Nor do we tell people to encourage others to do so. We are pro-choice, we accept people's own personal decision on their own right to live or die. Encouragement or coercion of any kind is not what we do here. It is your choice as an adult to make that decision for yourself, it is never, ever anyone's right to make that decision for someone else.

Reactions: Freedomatlast24, ladylazarus4, Myforevercharlie and 1 other person
Death is my goal

Death is my goal

pathetic failure
Aug 25, 2022
one of the many reasons why "suicide pact" is dumb, no idea how is it a thing

Reactions: DeIetedUser4739
H

hopeless08

Arcanist
Dec 8, 2023
I'm in a very similar situation it's beyond complicated.If you want to read my thread, I made a suicide pact with my sister and really regret it.

Begotten

Begotten

May 8, 2024
As many people here said, it should be only HER choice.

That's just not fair, you need to make things clear with this girl