• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

wowow

wowow

i-like-heroin
Sep 4, 2019
i have access to oxycodone, codeine, alcohol, xanax and i want to know what dosage of any of these do i need to CTB. preferably looking to feel euphoria or pass out b4 i CTB.

BPD_LE

BPD_LE

The Queen of Meme
Aug 11, 2019
It is different for each person. Depends on your tolerance levels among other things so practically impossible to answer your question.

Reactions: coma-baby
coma-baby

coma-baby

Misanthropic Drunken Loner
Aug 21, 2019
These are the Minimum Lethal Doses of a bunch of different things if you wanna start some ball park estimations. I also reccommend reading through the website if you're feeling it. It doesn't have bullshit walls of text trying to talk people out of trying to ctb. It gives more realistic expectations about how different methods pan out. It's a nice site. I spent a lot of time on it before I joined these forums.

Reactions: TheSource and Science Is Scary
Sweet emotion

Sweet emotion

Enlightened
Sep 14, 2019
i have access to oxycodone, codeine, alcohol, xanax and i want to know what dosage of any of these do i need to CTB. preferably looking to feel euphoria or pass out b4 i CTB.
How much do you have of each drug?