• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

E

Emy24

Aug 2, 2023
Because i don t have any alternative i want to end my life with oxycodone . So few days before i was thinking that 1.6 g of oxy will be enough to end things but then my anxiety hit and i think to buy more . Like 30 pills of 80mg , that will be 2.4g ,make them powder in a little bit of water with antiemetics 30 min before . What do you guys think ? I have never took any opioids before . Thanks

Reactions: ImsooDone1N and ABSOLUTION
S

silence ends

Student
Jan 10, 2023
Maybe some benzos / pregabalin to boost it even more? 2.4g without tolerance sounds like overkill, shouldt have problems if can ingest and absorb it.
WIsh u the best and hope you find peace

Reactions: Emy24 and ImsooDone1N
E

Emy24

Aug 2, 2023
Maybe some benzos / pregabalin to boost it even more? 2.4g without tolerance sounds like overkill, shouldt have problems if can ingest and absorb it.
WIsh u the best and hope you find peace
I have some lyrica . Also i think to drink some alchool too but just a little bit . But when i think too much my anxiety hit me with a lot of doubts . Any advice?

S

silence ends

Student
Jan 10, 2023
I have some lyrica . Also i think to drink some alchool too but just a little bit . But when i think too much my anxiety hit me with a lot of doubts . Any advice?
U sure ctb is the way u wanna go now?
There will be anxiety always, but if u have any doubts of doing ctb i'd say give it some more time and go when u're absolutely sure.
Hope the best for you.
I'm nervous about my method and the process but dont have any doubts wheter i do it not and that makes anxiety little less.

Reactions: Emy24
E

Emy24

Aug 2, 2023
There will be anxiety always, but if u have any doubts of doing ctb i'd say give it some more time and go when u're absolutely sure.
Hope the best for you.
I'm nervous about my method and the process but dont have any doubts wheter i do it not and that makes anxiety little less.
I want to ctb but i have doubts with failing . Idk if this method Gonna work
Hope the best for you.
Are you sure it s Gonna work with this amount?

Last edited:
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Oxycodone / Fent guide:

• Informative
S

silence ends

Student
Jan 10, 2023
I want to ctb but i have doubts with failing . Idk if this method Gonna work

Are you sure it s Gonna work with this amount?
I cant be absolutely sure, but amont you're taking full-agonist opioid and if boosted with lyrica should cause respiratory depression but cant be sure. Many ppl who accidentally overdose on opioids die due to vomiting while unconsciouss and suffocate that way.
I've heard 2x80mg oxy intravenously can be fatal if no tolerance so your amount sounds really much. If theyre debot pills, maybe dont powder all so the effect is longer? Dunno really

Reactions: Emy24
avaruus

avaruus

loser · gone very soon
Aug 17, 2022
1.6g of oxy is more than enough, @TheSource succefully ctb'd with 200mg of oxy, 35g of xanax and some alcohol.

Oxy is also water soluable, so you could kinda replicate the SN regime but just with oxy;

Fast, grind your oxy into powder and put it into a glass lf water, take an anti-emetic about hour before, then finally drink it.
Oxy also doesn't cause nausea instantly, unlike SN, only when it's actually absorbed, so if you take the oxy in a glass of water on an empty stomach, the vomiting wouldn't save you anymore since everything would have been absorbed in matter of minutes.

Also lyrica boosts and synergizes with oxys respiratory depression even better than benzos. So thats the drug you want, if you want to combine it with something

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Informative
Reactions: Emy24, Praestat_Mori and ImsooDone1N
E

Emy24

Aug 2, 2023
1.6g of oxy is more than enough, @TheSource succefully ctb'd with 200mg of oxy, 35g of xanax and some alcohol.

Oxy is also water soluable, so you could kinda replicate the SN regime but just with oxy;

Fast, grind your oxy into powder and put it into a glass lf water, take an anti-emetic about hour before, then finally drink it.
Oxy also doesn't cause nausea instantly, unlike SN, only when it's actually absorbed, so if you take the oxy in a glass of water on an empty stomach, the vomiting wouldn't save you anymore since everything would have been absorbed in matter of minutes.

Also lyrica boosts and synergizes with oxys respiratory depression even better than benzos. So thats the drug you want, if you want to combine it with something
Thank u so much ! What percent do you think i will be dead?

avaruus

avaruus

loser · gone very soon
Aug 17, 2022
Thank u so much ! What percent do you think i will be dead?
I mean, opiate-naive individual is going to 'OD' even at 80mg, they may not die but they are for sure going to pass out for hours and heavily slow down their breathing.
With 1.6 GRAMS, you are going to die for sure. Only if you somehow fuck up the ingestion, it's 100% death.

Tho i'm wondering, how would you really get 1.6 grams of it? Where i live, 1mg is about 1 euro, so 1.6 grams should be atleast 1000 euros (probably some bulk-discount would bring it down to 1000 euros, instead of 1600 euros)

Last edited:
  • Wow
E

Emy24

Aug 2, 2023
I mean, opiate-naive individual is going to 'OD' even at 80mg, they may not die but they are for sure going to pass out for hours and heavily slow down their breathing.
With 1.6 GRAMS, you are going to die for sure. Only if you somehow fuck up the ingestion, it's 100% death.

Tho i'm wondering, how would you really get 1.6 grams of it? Where i live, 1mg is about 1 euro, so 1.6 grams should be atleast 1000 euros (probably some bulk-discount would bring it down to 1000 euros, instead of 1600 euros)
Here where i live i buy with 36 euro 10 pills 80 mg . Idk i m scared that i will not die 🤣 do you think it will take a long time?

avaruus

avaruus

loser · gone very soon
Aug 17, 2022
Here where i live i buy with 36 euro 10 pills 80 mg . Idk i m scared that i will not die 🤣 do you think it will take a long time?
That's really cheap, don't get scammed tho. Good idea to try 20mg first, to see if it works.
Instant release oxycodone orally administered has onset of action of about 20-40 minutes, peak high is reached in 1-2 hours.

Also this might interest you:
(See that a dosage of 40mg is considered heavy)

• Hugs
Reactions: ImsooDone1N
ImsooDone1N

ImsooDone1N

Arcanist
Nov 22, 2018
Benzos and oxy in proper doses, always yield overdose. Pregab could help, but unless u have a tolerance, that much oxycodone will be fatal. Anti emetic should be taken as they make some people nauseous. And I read some above said "you can od from 160mg IV"… as a oxy and H user I've seen people od from IVing 40mg. And even with my old tolerance I would likely od from 160. That's a crazy amount to take at once, especially IV. Most people don't do shots bigger than 80-100Mg, and those people are doing 500mg+ day.
By crushing it up, especially if the pills say "OC 80"… the crush makes it instant release. But if it's a reformulation (would say like OP, OXN, ON, etc).. those pills don't really crush.
However even if taken intact, 30 of the 80's would still be pretty fatal, just not as quick.
So you have what you need for a peaceful exit, and if you don't have any benzos, even a few pills of whatever, Xanax, Rivotril/Klonopin, diazepam/valium, Ativan/lorazepam have really strong synergy. Also the antidepressant
I take (luvox) causes a significant increase in blood levels of most opioids and benzos.
That's a good deal. And 800mg is pretty damn high dose. Idk why you would survive unless you have a tolerance? U understand that's equivalent to like 750mg of pure heroin? Regular doses of oxycodone are 5-10mg, and diamorphine is 2.5-10mg, with 20mg being the HP( high potency) dose. Plenty of People OD
When when they take 10-20 5mg pills. So if people accidentally die from 50-100mg, I think 800mg would probably have similar results, but with an increased risk of fatality.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: newave3, Emy24 and avaruus
E

Emy24

Aug 2, 2023
Benzos and oxy in proper doses, always yield overdose. Pregab could help, but unless u have a tolerance, that much oxycodone will be fatal. Anti emetic should be taken as they make some people nauseous. And I read some above said "you can od from 160mg IV"… as a oxy and H user I've seen people od from IVing 40mg. And even with my old tolerance I would likely od from 160. That's a crazy amount to take at once, especially IV. Most people don't do shots bigger than 80-100Mg, and those people are doing 500mg+ day.
By crushing it up, especially if the pills say "OC 80"… the crush makes it instant release. But if it's a reformulation (would say like OP, OXN, ON, etc).. those pills don't really crush.
However even if taken intact, 30 of the 80's would still be pretty fatal, just not as quick.
So you have what you need for a peaceful exit, and if you don't have any benzos, even a few pills of whatever, Xanax, Rivotril/Klonopin, diazepam/valium, Ativan/lorazepam have really strong synergy. Also the antidepressant
I take (luvox) causes a significant increase in blood levels of most opioids and benzos.

That's a good deal. And 800mg is pretty damn high dose. Idk why you would survive unless you have a tolerance? U understand that's equivalent to like 750mg of pure heroin? Regular doses of oxycodone are 5-10mg, and diamorphine is 2.5-10mg, with 20mg being the HP( high potency) dose. Plenty of People OD
When when they take 10-20 5mg pills. So if people accidentally die from 50-100mg, I think 800mg would probably have similar results, but with an increased risk of fatality.
thank u for your response 🤗 so you meab 1.6g oxy it s equivalent to 1.6 g of heroin?
I want to be safe than sorry 🤣 that s why i chose so much amount , but i will take it orally not iv because idk how and also don t want

It has the same effect like overdosing on heroin?

Last edited: